• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glass Slippers at 1900 Park Fare

ksy8384

Mouseketeer
I know you need to order these in advance, but how far in advance? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month? I keep trying to call them but have to leave a message. Any advice?

Thanks
Kalen

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: pirate:

I called last week to order mine for May 23. I origionally called on 4/27 and they called back that same night but I wasn't home. I called again on 4/28 but it took until friday 4/30 for a return call this time. They said it would be no problem. Leave a message. They'll call back. Plus, when they call back, the longer call is on their dime since the call wasn't toll free!

I ordered mine late last Thursday night (April 29) for our evening at 1900 on May 13. The gentleman I talked to was helpful and nice. I can't wait to try these! I ordered them as a surprise for my DM, DMIL, and DD4...but I'm getting one for my DS6 too. ;)

1900 Park Fare told me they only need 24 hours notice for slippers and 48 hours notice for chocolate mickey's. I wouldn't play it that close though, but he did say that. They're white chocolate slippers with chocolate mousse, and a chocolate imprint of the castle on the plate, I think.

The White Chocolate Mickey's are incredible we got them at the Yachtsman steakhouse. Solid white chocolate very yummy.

I haven't heard of the chocolate Mickey's before. Is there a picture of them somewhere? :)
Thanks,
Sherry

Thanks for the great info. We're planning on eating at 1900 park Faire also.

However, I thought it was a buffet. Are desserts included with dinner?

We are going next week and I would love to have this beautiful dessert. BUT, do you have to eat at 1900 park fare in order to get one of these? I am staying at the POLY and I have read on other posts that they will not deliver these to other resorts so, can you get these at the bakery and take it with you back to your resort? Please help so I can make arrangements soon! THANKS Hookedondizney :)

I've read they will only deliver them to the GF but I don't see why you couldn't take it with you. Couldn't hurt to call ahead and ask.
1900 is a buffet which includes some desserts but these desserts are extra. The glass slipper is $8.00 and the white chocolate Mickey is $10.00. I can't wait to taste my glass slipper. I've heard they are incredible. Plus, I'm kinda looking forward to having people say, "How did they get that?" when they see it. HEEHEEHEE! I'll say, "You should've been a DISer!"

I'm not sure but since they have to know in advance, I don't see why they would care. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

hi:wave:
what is the number to call for these deserts and how far in advance would you call(i know they say 24 hr)to order these and is it just for park faire or can we have them at any GF resturant

thanks eve::MinnieMo

Originally posted by hookedondizney
We are going next week and I would love to have this beautiful dessert. BUT, do you have to eat at 1900 park fare in order to get one of these? I am staying at the POLY and I have read on other posts that they will not deliver these to other resorts so, can you get these at the bakery and take it with you back to your resort? Please help so I can make arrangements soon! THANKS Hookedondizney :)

I'm also going next week and staying at the Poly. :D Concierge ordered mine for me, I am sending my Mom (a surprise belated Mother's Day present) to the GF Afternoon Tea and they will serve hers there. So it doesn't have to be at 1900 Park Fare.

Lu

Originally posted by LuAnimal
GF Afternoon Tea and they will serve hers there. So it doesn't have to be at 1900 Park Fare.

I was just going to ask if they'd serve them at the tea as well. Good to know. :)

Originally posted by DISNEY GUEST
are the slippers available or breakfast at 1900 ?
Thanks

Nothing like getting that sugar high first thing in the morning!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter