Glitch in the new system - 190 Day ADRs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too was able to make mine early, I wasn't supposed to be able to until June 1, and I was able to today May 29. I wrote a separate post about it-I hadn't seen this one yet. To be honest it kind of annoys me-what if I had waited until the 180 mark, which is what I calculated and the CM told me? I was able to get Le Cellier for the day and time I wanted-which rocks! So while this worked to my advantage it may hurt others who are waiting to call in on their 180 day mark.

I had no problems making all my ADR's on line, I made 7 separate ADR's in about 15 minutes. The call to a CM would have taken at least 30 minutes if not longer since they have to read you the "dining rights" after every reservation. The site worked very well, I have my confirmation emails and the reservations are linked with my reservation on the WDW site. It's very nice, clean cut and easy to understand.

Thanks for the post!

I just read on another thread here that others have been able to do this also-I didn't see the thread before I started this one.

Good luck to you guys making ADR's, especially Cindy's Table! (I have 3 boys so don't have this issue).

So is Dec 4th the latest anyone was able to book out?

I am so worried I will miss out because of these problems. Our ADR is June 22 for a check in date of Dec 19th. I have that day all set up in my schedule to be online early in the am and hit the phones as soon as they open. I'm only trying to make 4 ADRs but I always freak out about it

With your resort confirmation number, it looks like it is up to December 5th right now-just checked WDW online.

Since they were just updating the online ADR system, there might be a glitch in the system and some people were able to make ADR's earlier. Not sure if they fixed this yet.

Since they were just updating the online ADR system, there might be a glitch in the system and some people were able to make ADR's earlier. Not sure if they fixed this yet.

from what I can tell, it changed to be 190 days for onsite guests, and stayed at 180 for offsite. So rather than 180 + 10, it just went to the full 190

I haven't heard of anyone being able to snag ressies out more than 190 days. For example, we arrive on Dec 4th. We were able to reserve Dec 4th ADRs yesterday, and Dec 5 today. Both at exactly 190 out.

So instead of logging in 1 time at 180 days, I'm logging in day by day as each day gets to 190 days out, if that makes sense.

With your resort confirmation number, it looks like it is up to December 5th right now-just checked WDW online.

yes, I was going to say the same thing. with your resort conf # you can now add December 5th. Tomorrow I'm assuming I can add Dec 6th. Those are exactly 190 days out.

For a geek like me, it is kind of fun logging in each day and adding more ressies - like 7 times the fun (although 7 times the stress of getting up at 6am, lol??) I figure some of my days I have lower popularity ressies. But I definitely need to set the alarm on my Le Cellier and Ohana days!!

I check in on 11/29 - I just tried and it wouldn't let me. I put in my resort confirmation number and the date on the calendar only goes through 11/25 and if I manually change the dining date it rolls back to 5/29 every time

I just tried to book checking in on the 11/29 - it wouldn't let me

I put in my confirmation number but it wouldn't let me pick any dates after 11/25/10. If I manually put in my dates it would roll back to today's date

UPDATE - It let me - I went back in and logged into the Disney website and it let me make my ressie through 12/5. The only one I didn't get was Sci Fi for lunch on the 5th. Not a deal breaker for me.

Tommorrow I have to try for the castle.

It is allowing me to book through Dec 5th right now. Although I am not arriving until Dec 17th, I thought I would play around with it and see if I could. Once I entered my reservation number it made through Dec 5 available. So I am guessing you can book 190 online right now. That moves my ADR date up from June 20 to June 10th! I will keep checking back every day to see if I can get in early!

I check in on 11/29 - I just tried and it wouldn't let me. I put in my resort confirmation number and the date on the calendar only goes through 11/25 and if I manually change the dining date it rolls back to 5/29 every time

Same here. I am going to Disney dining reservations and logging in there and then trying to get my reservations but I can't get past 180 days, even with a reservation number. ???

When it tells you to put in your number just do it and pick any date .... I tried to get to my check in date it didn't work so i picked any day and ... ta da I got all mine made !!!

When it tells you to put in your number just do it and pick any date .... I tried to get to my check in date it didn't work so i picked any day and ... ta da I got all mine made !!!

Tried that and it didn't work for me.

Any other ideas?

I was just able to make our reservation for Askershus Breakfast for December 5th. Tomorrow I will try to make our reservations for Crystal Palace breakfast and 1900 Park Faire dinner for the 6th.

Thank you for posting this!! :banana::cool1::thumbsup2:love:

Trish

I thought it starts at 6am for online ADR's and 7am for phone? Did they change it to 5am now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter