Glitch in the new system - 190 Day ADRs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the glitch may be fixed.

Tried logging on with my confirmation number this morning and got a message that they were unable to confirm my reservation. This would actually be right in that my 180 days date is Thursday July 22nd.

I checked the reservations that I made with the glitch and they still appear to be ok for now.

Me either - just my luck since I was supposed to make my Le Cellier reservation on Thursday. Couldn't they have just waited? :sad2:

I logged in today, which happens to be 180 days from the date I check in. Using a valid confirmation number and correct check in date, I was able to book a reservation 10 days into my vacation.

This is the 2nd last reservation I needed to make.

Interesting though, I get an internal error when trying to book Fresh Mediterranean Market at the Swan / Dolphin. I will have to call.

I hope that the bugs are indeed fixed. It is pretty cool that once you hit your 180 day mark, you can make reservations up to 10 days into your vacation.

The glitch is partially fixed. It now asks for your last name along with your reservation number. A fake reservation number will no longer work.

Are you sure that it's only partially fixed? My reservation is for checking in on January 18th, and it won't let me check in with my valid reservation number associated with my last name.

Have you gotten it to work using a date other than your own check-in date?

Are you sure that it's only partially fixed? My reservation is for checking in on January 18th, and it won't let me check in with my valid reservation number associated with my last name.

Have you gotten it to work using a date other than your own check-in date?

I should clarify, Disney is still stating you can only book 180 days out +10 vacation days, but I can still do 190+10....but, I have to enter a valid reservation number and my last name.

I should clarify, Disney is still stating you can only book 180 days out +10 vacation days, but I can still do 190+10.

So you can book until February 4th?

If you don't mind my asking, what date are you checking into your resort?

(I'm just trying to get a feel for how the system is working for everyone, because it seems to be different for some people)

So you can book until February 4th?

If you don't mind my asking, what date are you checking into your resort?

(I'm just trying to get a feel for how the system is working for everyone, because it seems to be different for some people)

Officially, I am booked to arrive on the 12th, but if I select the last day the calendar lets me select, I can select it and use it. I am not making any reservations because I am not going to be there, but the system lets me do it. ;)

Officially, I am booked to arrive on the 12th, but if I select the last day the calendar lets me select, I can select it and use it. I am not making any reservations because I am not going to be there, but the system lets me do it. ;)

Got it! So you are arriving within 180 days and can 'legally' book by the old standard.

I think how it works now is that when you log on at 180 days, it opens up the calendar for whatever else Disney has open at that time (+10 at 180 days) The next day (179 days before check-in), you can book the next day, even if you aren't staying there for that long.

That's good to know, because I am arriving on the 18th, but with a split reservation at the same resort. So it'll be nice to be able to book on my second stay with my first reservation number.

(The last day is still January 25th for you, right?)

Got it! So you are arriving within 180 days and can 'legally' book by the old standard.

I think how it works now is that when you log on at 180 days, it opens up the calendar for whatever else Disney has open at that time (+10 at 180 days) The next day (179 days before check-in), you can book the next day, even if you aren't staying there for that long.

That's good to know, because I am arriving on the 18th, but with a split reservation at the same resort. So it'll be nice to be able to book on my second stay with my first reservation number.

(The last day is still January 25th for you, right?)

Well - I went back in to confirm the date for you and it will only let me book out until the 25th now. So, that is 190 days from today. It must have had yet another glitch this morning. This is one wonky system! :confused3

Well - I went back in to confirm the date for you and it will only let me book out until the 25th now. So, that is 190 days from today. It must have had yet another glitch this morning. This is one wonky system! :confused3

:rotfl2:Disney's watching us and quick fixed the glitchy part of the glitch on the glitch.

I also concur that the fix has taken place now. I used it yesterday morning with no problem with my confirmation number and whatever date available as my checkin date. (I do have a legal confirmation number.) Today with the confirmation number and my last name, it does not like the date of 1/15/11. But tomorrow is my legal day to check in 1/16/11, so I should be able to pick up where I left off. I only have a few more to go.

:rotfl2:Disney's watching us and quick fixed the glitchy part of the glitch on the glitch.

:rotfl::rotfl:

im-watching-you-focker.jpg

I am unable to make my 190 day out ressie today, January 25, 2011.
Keeps saying it cannot confirm my resservation number and reverts to 1/15???

I am unable to make my 190 day out ressie today, January 25, 2011.
Keeps saying it cannot confirm my resservation number and reverts to 1/15???

For your situation, it sounds like their systems are not synching up with one another. You will need to give them a ring to make your reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter