Glitter Mickey Charms!!!

DisneyDork712

DIS Veteran
I actually did these about a week ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting them because we've been so busy this week!!

Let me know what you think!!

GlitterMickeyCharms.jpg

:thumbsup2

I love anything that sparkles...sparkly mickeys? :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Amanda

They look great .

DD sold her first few braceletts the other day at a family gathering.

One she was making for herself but couldn't turn down the offer.

She is doing the magnetic wrap things and one Aunt bought one at the mall but didn't really like one of the crystals colors. So DD told her I have some other colors you want me to change it. It took her about 20 Mins and she was done.

DisneyDork712 said:
I actually did these about a week ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting them because we've been so busy this week!!

Let me know what you think!!

GlitterMickeyCharms.jpg

Those are great. How did you make the Mickey Face? I am making jewerly for the teachers are my girl's Day Care his year. Can't afford to buy everyone a present!!!

They are soooo pretty!! :love: Ive looked at some of the other stuff youve done and it is just as sweet!!!!! Ive never done polamar clay but Im a quick study! Is it hard enough after you bake it to use as a charm on a back pack for a boy? Do insert the metal hooks in it before baking? and one more quick question do you bake it with the crystal on the hardware??? sorry for all the questions but I want them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!their soooo cute! Id love to make some mickey heads for our travel bags and back packs! thank you!
Nettii :sunny:

They are adorable! I'm assuming that you made them w/polymer clay? Did you add the glitter afterwards, or was the clay glittered (I've not made too much stuff with polymer clay -- can you tell? And did you make your own hangers, or purchase them pre-made? I'd love to try these!

Not that I need ANOTHER craft project around my house! Don't tell my DH!!!! ;)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter