Globe and Mail WDW Article

Thanks for posting that article...I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :) .

Excellant reading! Thanks for posting the link I also enjoyed it.:D

I want to go now! I want to go now! Thanks for the post it was a great read.. memories flooding back and longing for Nov. to get here already.

KDawnLily: Those were my words exactly when I finished reading the article as well. Do you think if we close our eyes & say it over & over, we'll open our eyes and be in WDW? ;) Wish it was that easy.

Originally posted by DisneyLisa
Do you think if we close our eyes & say it over & over, we'll open our eyes and be in WDW?

Lisa, I close my eyes and all I am starting to see is Disney. My little one is becoming the same way.
These boards do help tho. Glad I found them.
Have a great trip!

at Home Depot!

Had to go there last night to pick something up and low and behold while waiting in line to pay what do I spy.....

"MICKEY HEADS"

They are the cutest paint chip samples! I think they would be great for scrapbooking too!

It amazing what little things can put a smile on one's face!

Thanks for the article!

Scratch
:smooth:

I saw the commerical awhile back and was wondering if homedepot was getting the Disney paint in Canada. I use to work in a paint store and it's really hard to get paints that intense in color.:Pinkbounc

The Paint Chip Samples are Mickey Heads!

Too Cute! I have a whole pocket full! I could not resist.

But you are right, the colours are really deep!

The names are cute too:

Friendly Forest,Warp Speed Blue, Midnight Ball Blue, Sorcereers Hat, Galactic Sky,Space Hero Blue, Grand Ball, Poohs Kite, Prince Charming, Light Speed Orange, Smackeral of Hunny, Rumbly Tumbly, just to name of few!LOL

Then they also have these little pamphlets with suggestions!

They have definately sent me to a Happy Place!

Scratch
:crazy:

but it was the Mickey heads on the commericals that caught my attention.

mickspin.gif

BTW- I think we hijacked this thread

I can't wait until I get my computer up and running again!

This Disin from work! Work just interferes too much!LOL

The thing is, they are stickers to boot!

So one day, as you drive around, not only Mickey Antennae Topper but I'll have Tink and Mickey Window stickers but also Mickey Heads decorating the outside!

If I had known they were in Canada, I would have gone sooner!

Scratch

BTW - I think you're right!;)

Stickers!!!!- forget the paint

I only saw the commercial within the last month...so I don't think they've been here that long...you're probabley the first to find them! I'd better go get some before the rest of the diser clear them out.

There was a threat on the Community Board (I think) a while back regarding the Home Depot paint heads. Apparently there are lime green ones and the DISER's have been cleaning them out! So, I guess I'm outta luck here......oh well!
Happy Paint Chip Gathering :) :p

Okay I was just coming to post that Home Depot had the paint chips here.I was going to use them to eventually start scrap booking,LOL.I got every colour except for 4 and one of them I didnt get was the lime green one.Good thing I will be living at home depot for the next few weeks.I can see me getting quite a few of them.

The Home Depot across from Sherway did not have them!

HMMM!

Weekend Project: Hunt for the Lime Green Mickey Heads!LOL

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter