Golf

silly sally

Earning My Ears
HI

I have a question. My husband and i are going to disney in March-April. My question is my husband wants to play golf at a nice course and doesn't want to go to the disney ones because it cost way to much money. so do any of you know of any other course he can play at. I did a search and i couldn't find any.

Sally, check out www.progolfguides.com. It's a website put up by a PGA-qualified golf guide, Phillip Jaffe, but he also includes a lot of excellent info on the best non-Disney courses in the area. Well worth checking out.

In late March and early April golf prices will just be starting to come down...We play golf a lot in the Orlando area and there is some great golf there.....If he is by himself, I would suggest checking the papers for coupons for Southern Dunes, Falcon's Fire or even check the Disney prices for after 3:00.....might still get dark by 7:30 or so........If there are two golfer's, Here is the best deal around.........go to ibidusa.com and go to sports and then to golf and bid on either Falcon's Fire or Keene's Point for two........Keenes's Point is a new Nicklaus Course that is fabulous.....two rounds can ususlly go for 80 to 90 dollars for TWO people...a real bargain.....If he just wants to go as single I would think that Falcon's fire or southern Dunes would be about 50 to 60 dollars at that time....If he wants less expensive, go the the newspaper and use the coupons or check coupon's in one the many coupon books that are everywhere in resaurants and hotels....good luck....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter