Golfing at Hilton Head

NJParkhopper

DIS Veteran- Thanks for everything, Walt!!!
I'm considering doing a 4 day golfing trip with some buddies at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort in September. How are the rates for playing then and what kind of discounts are there (if any) for DVC members?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all my DVC family!

Related question: How hard is it to get tee times on short notice?

Mom2Boys: Getting tee times on short notice isn't hard for an afternoon round, but can be a little tougher for morning tee times. It also depends upon the courses you would like to play on.

As for rates it depends upon the type and location of the course. The lowest you could get would be Rose Hill, in the ballpark of $65. This course is 3-4 miles off the island, which is about a 1/2 hour trip from the center of HHI, and the condition is well-below par. On the "high end" you could play Harbourtown at about $175 -- if you can get a tee time.

Some of the courses I liked.
(Middle of the Road Pricing - $75-$100, depending on time of day)
-Old South - just off HHI on the bay
-Hilton Head National - just off HHI; typical Gary Player design
-Palmetto Hall - has two 18-hole courses (I prefer the "Cup" course)

Hope you find this helpful.

Check the recent Vacation Magic that just came. There is a fabulous offer of a 3 or 5 day golf pass. It allows you 1 round per day, cart and range balls included for $175 for the 3 day and $300 for the 5 day. No limitation on tee times. The courses available are those in Palmetto Dunes and Palmetto Hills (one of the courses has a $30 surcharge).

We're going July 1 and DH had booked the Robert Trent Jones Course at PD for $75/round incl cart. He just switched this am to the pass for an extra $100 he gets 2 more rounds of golf.

I pointed this out to him...am I the nice wife! ;)

Cora:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter