• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GOOD ADR/Table Service for Kids??

kteesmumma

DIS Veteran
I am hoping for FREE DINING this August and am wondering what places are great for Kids (3 and 7 yrs old) for Table Service that are included in the Dining Plan. Interested in places for Dinner and maybe one breakfast place.

Thanks in Advance.

Crystal Palace is one of my favorites. Chef Mickey's and Whispering Canyon also come to mind as fun.

Buffets are always good for kids because of the variety and also because you can get your food as soon as you're seated, rather than waiting for your order. Character meals are fun for kids and both the Crystal Palace at MK and Chef Mickey's at CR offer both breakfast and dinner.

Thank you so much. I have Chef Mickeys on my list..we will actually be doing that when we go in May.

we have 3 kids, ages 9,7,and 2.5. Here are the places we are going this year:
Askerhaus Princess Breakfast
Crystal Palace
Sci fi
Biegarten
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tusker House

Other places we have done and like with the kids:
50's prime time
Kona Cafe
Ohanas dinner

For breakfast our kids love Tusker House @ AK & Crystal Palace at MK.
Other fun places that you might consider (depending on what character appeal to your kids): Cape May @ the Beach Club, Chef Mickeys @ CR and Ohana @ Poly.

For dinner/lunch our kids enjoy:
50's Prime Time @ DHS
Sci-Fi @ DHS
Teppan Edo @ Epcot
Coral Reef @ Epcot
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter