• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Breakfast near, in or around Hollywood Studios?

MarkinNM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!
Ok gang looking for a good breakfast for our Hollywood Studio day, does not have to be in the park as the picking are slim to none, but something in the area or close, just the 2 of us, she loves the character meals, I could care less, just looking for something good, we are on the DxDP.....thanks!

Ok gang looking for a good breakfast for our Hollywood Studio day, does not have to be in the park as the picking are slim to none, but something in the area or close, just the 2 of us, she loves the character meals, I could care less, just looking for something good, we are on the DxDP.....thanks!

Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast at Cape May Cafe at The Beach Club Resort. Minnie Mouse and friends like Donald Duck are dressed in their cute beach attire!

As others recommend your best bet is something in the Boardwalk area, which has several options. Not sure what time you want to go but you can take the boats to/from the Boardwalk area and Hollywood Studios, or walk, which takes about 20 minutes.

Breakfast at Trattoria (Bon Voyage Breakfast) was a wonderful meal and I second the PP on the Calzone. We are making another reservation for our upcoming trip in November.

We did both of these breakfasts for the first time on our last trip. We loved Cape May both for food and characters. We loved the characters at Trattoria especially Flynn but my dish was prepared wrong three times before I gave up since we had to get to the Studios for our FP. For our September trip, we are going back to Cape May since we love it so much!

Another vote for Cape May & its characters. Then boat over to DHS, unless the gondola Is open when you go, then take that, right next door to Cape May.

Last edited:
Another vote for Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Breakfast. I enjoyed the calzone and my dining partner enjoyed the steak, egg torte and potatoes meal. The food was better than the standard character breakfast fare and they had some unique options.

If you want to skip the characters, they also have a non-character stand by option.

Wow, thanks all, I knew i could count on you!! Now Trattoria al Forno breakfast is a hard one to come by....wow, nothing avail except 11:30 on a few day, did not know it was this popular.... Cape May sounds good, so just to be clear we can take the boat over to HS correct?

Wow, thanks all, I knew i could count on you!! Now Trattoria al Forno breakfast is a hard one to come by....wow, nothing avail except 11:30 on a few day, did not know it was this popular.... Cape May sounds good, so just to be clear we can take the boat over to HS correct?
Yes, you can take the boat to HS from the Boardwalk. The piers are easy to see on the lake. Starts at Epcot's International Gate stops at all the Epcot area hotels and then goes on to the last stop, Hollywood Studio, before starting back again.

Find yourself in a hurry because you slept later than expected? The breakfast sandwiches at Boardwalk Bakery look really really good. You can sit at the tables in front of the bakery, or the benches along the Boardwalk.

The boat is available from both the Boardwalk or Beach club. Also the walk to HS is about 10 minutes from both those resorts if you want to get there a bit faster.

The boat is available from both the Boardwalk or Beach club. Also the walk to HS is about 10 minutes from both those resorts if you want to get there a bit faster.
I think you put the walking time for Epcot IG which is about 10 minutes as opposed to the 20 minute walk to Hollywood Studios. Both are nice walks:).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter