• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good-Bye

keypooh90

Bea Kissed Me
We leave Thursday the 26th for a brief DD only trip to Disney's Fort Wilderness. This is our fourth trip to the world. DD is in a full leg lime green cast and rented wheelchair due to acompound frascture on her femur. Just asking if any one has any other suggestions to make this trip fun and pleasurable for her. For more info click here.http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=512966Thanks

Try to find out where the cast will be cut when it is removed. Have a line drawn on the cast. Bring plenty of "sharpies" and have the Characters sign the cast. When they sign, tell them not to sign across the line. Once the cast is cut off, it can be saved as a very interesting (and rare) souvenier of the trip!

i can't think of any more hints. Just wanted to send more pixie dust for a great time.

Are characters allowed to sign items on your body? For some reason, I thought that they couldn't - you had to take off the hat, or shirt. Would this apply to a cast as well? Not that you could take the cast off...

Schmeck, hoping you all have a wonderful time, even with a full leg, lime green cast accompanying you!

i have seen them sign casts, so I don't think that is a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter