Good Dinner Places outside WDW

jel0511

DIS Veteran
Hi -

We're looking for some places out of the World to eat. I know there are numerous restaurants neat the Gooding's shopping center, what are they. Also, I know there is a PF Chang's in the International Drive area, has anyone eaten there?

Originally posted by jel0511
Hi -

We're looking for some places out of the World to eat. I know there are numerous restaurants neat the Gooding's shopping center, what are they. Also, I know there is a PF Chang's in the International Drive area, has anyone eaten there?

What about Bahama Breeze?! Carribean, tropical inexpensive good food.It's great, and has gotten rave reviews from lots of people on this board. I have eaten at PF Changs in Miami, not my favorite.

There's a thread on the budget board about dining near dtown. Sorry, don't know how to switch you.

Bahama Breeze is a real surprise! It is part of the Darden chain of restaurants, but run like an independenly owned shop. Well worth the visit. They now open at 12 noon on Sundays. There is one on 535 and one on I-4. (There is also one in Altamonte Springs but that is a bit of a drive).

There is Joe's Crab Shack on 535 (opposite direction from Bahama Breeze). It is a really fun place if you like noisy, active, wildly decorated places. Lots of fun, reasonable prices and the food isn't too bad either!

Carrabas on (west) 192 is surprisingly good, but for really good Key W Cool's (also west 192) is a good choice.

There are many, many good restaurants from which to choose. Have fun!:D :D :D

I also have to go with Bahama Breeze...a wonderful place to have dinner. Also on International Drive, not far from Bahama Breeze is Ming Court...outstanding. For BBQ'd ribs/chicken I love Tony Romas on I-drive. For a basic buffet breakfast, there is a Golden Corral, everything there is always fresh and wonderful....I know this is a chain...but they are not consistant throughout the US....this one is great.

Let me recommend Pebbles in the Crossroads Shopping Center in Lake Buena Vista. It's towards the back of the shopping center near the miniature golf course, and it overlooks a small lake by the Interstate.

Great food, moderate prices, casual-elegant atmosphere. Ask for a table overlooking the lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter