good luck trying to call for refund.

Was nice to see our APs get extended out by the amount of days they close down. Not that it really helps us all that much in reality (our passes expire 12/24) as we won't be visiting around that time, but where I benefit is that it pushes out my 30 day renewal window that much closer to when I usually receive my bonus at work (provided that will still be a thing).
I actually moved my trip to what ended up being a week after my original renewal date, but now it will be after that trip so at least I can use this on my trip and then renew after. It'll be good because then I get a little extra time of out for next year too, still would have liked to go on my trip this month though, but oh well at least it's something.

If anyone is able to cancel their room only resort online, at some point, I wonder how long it normally takes for the room only deposit to refund back to your credit card? I know at this point, everything will take a lot longer, but does anyone know how long it used to take the credit to appear on your credit card before any of this happened? Thanks so much.
It depends on your credit card company. I've always had it show up in 2-3 days with AmEx, but I've heard of some banks taking longer.

I guess this is one of the benefits with using a TA. She asked if I wanted to cancel and I replied yes and picked a future date and she will handle everything. Phew, I am tired. :rotfl2:
Truthfully, I feel bad for her, because she said she had a LOT of cancellations to do. But said that is what she is there for, to help her clients:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter