Good Morning Adventures Family

Is that really you Ty? Okay, I guess having my house totally redone by Ty Pennington would qualify for one of my "Million Dreams" In fact, its right up there in the top three :goodvibes Anyway, send me on a Disney Adventure to Wyoming while you take over my home!

My son is dying to go to Costa Rica - ;)

No kidding aside - you have many of us very interested. We want to know what you are up to. I am sure it is something absolutely amazing.

Oh Wow Ty!

This got my wondering to :goodvibes
If you can Ty please redo my condo to and send me Italy! :cool1:

Wow Ty! You are all over the boards! It's glad to know you're a fellow disney lover! God Bless you and your crew. Have a magical day! Angel

Ty,
You are all over this morning! I sure wish your secret project would include my 1890 victorian. We could use you guys.

Good Morning!!!!! I can't wait to take one of these vacations....just ned to get over the flying thing!!!

I'll bite ... Good morning to you Ty .. When are you coming to the Great White North!!! My home could use a wee makeover!

Ty-
thanks for being a part of my weekly cathartic cry..my husband and six year old make fun of me each week, "Oh, here comes mama's cry fest"-you guys do a great job, can't imagine what you are up to now! The Thompson family would LUV an Extreme Vacation Makeover:)
ps-Tell Pauli howdy from St Louis, home of the World Championship Cardinals :banana:

Hi everyone!

The Secret Project is going to be very cool. I hope I can survive all this suspense!

How cool, I am also waiting :surfweb: :happytv: have a great day :thumbsup2

Ty check your PM box!

Ok, Hi Ty and Jeff-- since you're not spilling the beans yet on the big secret, where would you go for your favorite adventure?

This is really cool...I wonder what the heck it is????? I saw that Tommy Lee was on the community board...cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter