Good Morning WEDDING BOARD Family

Hi you all! I am really The Queen Of Sweden.

I will scan a pic as soon as I find one---uh---I mean, get one from my photo album.

You may curtsey, while you all think of the appropriate thing to see to *moi*, the Royal Highness of Norway.

Oprah, Ty, Paula Abdul...yeah yeah yeah. Sure sure sure. :rolleyes:

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

Come closer, celebs--I want your autograph. Here---let me hand you a mallet shaped pen... :badpc:

I know! I know! I'm a cynic! Heck, I don't even believe in tag fairies or "free" room upgrades-- let alone wish granting cyber celebs.

Big surprise, uh huh. <yawn> I'll be out front, weeding my flower beds.

TTFN, Ty, Oprah, Paula, Houdini, Elvis, and Tinkerbell!

dee slack said:
OK, I'm guessing that Ty's secret project is.................. the castle suite for part of a Year of a Million Dreams!!! :teeth: Bus driver - MOVE THAT BUS!!! :lmao:

If so...I'll help Ty!!! popcorn::

And good morning Tag Fairy, so nice to see you :goodvibes

If that is really what Ty is going to be doing that is so cool!! However, don't you think they would have it done by now since the YOAMD already started? How fun! They'd need a pretty big bus for that reveal!!!

SRUAlmn said:
If that is really what Ty is going to be doing that is so cool!! However, don't you think they would have it done by now since the YOAMD already started? How fun! They'd need a pretty big bus for that reveal!!!

they're probably behind schedule, so who do you know that can start and finish a project in 7 days.................Ty of course :rotfl:

dee slack said:
they're probably behind schedule, so who do you know that can start and finish a project in 7 days.................Ty of course :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: That's why I love him! He's just like me! I can finish a project at the last minute too. I work great under pressure- I'll help you, Ty!!!!!

hiwaygal said:
there are some hints here:

Not to be argumentative, but those would not actually qualify as "hints"--they are more of the "speculation" and "wild guessing" variety.

That, of course, is assuming these posters are the people they represent themselves to be--a highly unlikely scenario IMHO.

Sorry. I told you: I am a cynic.

It's a curse. And a blessing.

Well, I sure could use Ty's help. We just bought a house in July. We worked so hard to paint and decorate. We did all of it ourselves, with the help of my dad. Anyways, we did it all except for our bedroom. I've picked out colors and have decided that I want it to look like a palace. The ceiling has that starburst sheetrock stuff, and I want to attempt to sand it down. Then I want to paint the trey ceiling to look like a dome, very ornate and detailed, and hang a chandelier where the ceiling fan is. Only problem is motivation, and with planning a wedding (its only 7 months away, and I have absolutely NOTHING done), being a single mom, trying to take care of legal issues regardinig my son and my previous marriage, working full time (and I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting), I'm just not sure where painting fits into my schedule. So, Ty, if you're free, I'll leave a key under the mat.

This is so exciting... and a bit strange! I hope Ty does something to the castle, or gives us all houses ;)

I'm with kimnkel on this, I'm not normally cynical, but it just seems a bit weird that all these "celebs" are popping up all over the boards.....however I would like to be proved wrong!

Summer-Caitlin said:
I'm with kimnkel on this, I'm not normally cynical, but it just seems a bit weird that all these "celebs" are popping up all over the boards.....however I would like to be proved wrong!

Hey, celebs pop up EVERYWHERE - I've just had to chuck the Queen out so I can go to bed, she's been here all afternoon, didn't think I'd ever get rid of her. Bang goes my knighthood or whatever :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is this real? I don't like being sceptical but can you imagine all these great people online with us....Ty I would love to help you help people!!! I cry every Sunday night Extremem Makeover Home Edition ROCKS

wow, I'm gone for a day and all these celebs pop up!

Hi Ty, Oprah & Paula! I love watching all of your shows! :happytv:

Can't wait to hear what the surprise is! :cheer2:

Wow!! this is so crazy..I was watching Extreme Makeover and I checking the DIS boards at the same time and I find all this excitement with Ty!!!
I'm excited to see what it's all about :Pinkbounc

Maybe I should change my crush to "Ty can you hear me?"

This is really interesting! I don't log on for a day and there is all this neat stuff going on!
Ok! What is the tag fairy?
I hope this hassomething to do with the castle- I would love to see what they are doing as part of the year of a million dreams.
I hope everyone is having as much fun with this as I am! :yay:

I think they are all taking on jobs at Disney! For example, Ty is remodeling/building something and Tim Gunn is redesigning the cast member apparel!

Maybe they are building a new park or attraction?

Alright now I am curious as to what is going on. My husband and I were reading this yesterday while watching the eagles lose! I am in on what ever it is... My name is Kim and I live in Virginia Beach and am a dance teacher, husband a firefighter! We are original from New Jersey and have 2 dogs Rocky and Apollo named after the Rocky movie... Anything else you would like to know Ty? Oh and we will be back in Disney end of January because my dancers are dancing in the Magic Kingdom! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter