Good morning

wilderness01

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
I have been gone for awhile. Just checking in to see how everyone is. Have a nice day.

Hi wilderness! :wave:

It's good to see you here again! :goodvibes How have you been doing?

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! :sunny:

Hi Tracy. How are you? How are the kids? What happened to your journal? I was going to post in it and I couldn't find it!

I am well. In a much better place than a year ago. I felt so negative about lots of things that I needed to back away from journals and everything really. Back on the healthy band wagon and doing good. Down 6 pounds this week as I have been really concentrating on eating well, drinking the water. The weather here has been perfect so it has led to a very happy winter which totally improves the emotions you know? Have a nice weekend. :goodvibes

Hi wilderness!

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. :goodvibes We are doing okay here. We kind of have some of the same stuff going on (family, finances, e.t.c), but we have learned a lot in the past year and are hoping to improve extended family and financial situations in the year to come.

I'm sending you a PM....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter