Goofy Needs These Pins Please.

hey what would you offer for a gold haunted candlestick????? these were the things i liked Galleon Stern Chair, Snowman - White, Tomorrowland (8/9) "Orange" Pin, and i was wondering if you had any more pirate quest new or old.

I am looking for an item of yours..

I need a GOLD EDITION, turnstile for my trade room ;)
it would look so much better than the green one.

sincerly RISE!

I'm still waiting for responses from Disneyfan_77 and Alionette. I've sent PMs to you two. :wave2:

hey what would you offer for a gold haunted candlestick...
Sorry elikapekakini, I'm no longer in search of the Yellow Candle. (As of this writing I still need to edit my wishlist.)
I need a GOLD EDITION, turnstile for my trade room ;) it would look so much better than the green one.
Ok, what do you offer Friend Rise? :)

what do you need, i need it for trade room =] it would be awesome what would be good offer for it?

this is new one for Rise
my old one was ehh my old account name so i made this my new account name

Garizle
not
garizzle

I am interested in the Teleportation Magic (x2) for the Talking Toucan pin.

I think I'm ready to part with the pin of my feathered friend. ;)

I am interested in the Teleportation Magic (x2) for the Talking Toucan pin.

I think I'm ready to part with the pin of my feathered friend. ;)
Hmm, I'm not sure I want to part with my last teleport in one go. How about 1x Teleport and 1x other item?

Ahh!! i do not know what to offer for GOLDEN EDITION Turnstile!..

I can not wait to make trade with your father!

He has such a great offer!! woo!!

Hopefully soon we can go through with trade!

Well Rise, when you complete the trade with him you'll have a Gold Turnstile so you won't need to trade me. :teeth:

Yeah, on of the first items in his list is the 50th Gold Mickey Collection (complete set of 6). That set includes the Gold Turnstile.

oh thats what that was lol! wow he has such a great offer!! i will only have two stitch hats left because im getting the full sparrow and three invsisbility magic's with the other stitch hat. I have 4 i will have 2 soon..

That's awesome! So my suggestion on how to get more cards worked, eh? And see? I told you that you could get at least a Sparrow for one of the hats. :)

and three invisibility magics!
Like I said... at least a Sparrow! That's awesome! I'm very happy for you Rise!

Anywho! Bump and Back to the Trading Folks. I'm still looking for the items in my signature/first post of this thread.

SuperBowlBump - Room is open. Search Goofy's Trading Bazaar and stop on by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter