Goofy's Hat Shop - NOW CLOSED.

goofy i can give 3k through kiosk tommarrow for gold ears
I sent you a PM.

Other status:
I'm pending a response from Princess_Angelica.

I expect EyoreFANS12 can give me the spree for the Mal hat, I'll PM her on Thursday.

I have a trade going with AlonelyMom, we just need to arrange the time/place.

I need cash. You need hats. I have these hats for sale:

2x 4th of July Hat
6x Feather Mask - Blue
1x Golden Mickey Ears - Pending trade
6x Holiday Hat - Red - 2x are pending trade
5x Jafar Hat - 1x is pending trade
5x Jester Hat - Purple - 1x is pending trade
3x Mad Hatter Hat
4x Maleficent Hat
2x Native American Headdress - 1x is pending trade
3x Pirate Hat (Quest/Chest w/Eye Patch, no Parrot)
1x St. Patrick's Day Hat ("Green Santa Hat")
6x Witch Hat - 1x is pending trade

I'm selling off a bunch of hats at 2,000 credits each (or pick any six for 10,000 credits). I'd prefer "cash" via a Quest Kiosk, but would consider a shopping spree. I might also accept other trades... things I'm interested in are:

Kellogg's Buried in Treasure Magic Pin
Kellogg's Cursed Storm Magic Pin
Kellogg's Pirate Costume Magic Pin
Snowman Magic Pin
Invisibility Magic Pin
Teleport Magic Pin
Turn into Bat Magic Pin
Mad Hatter's Tea Party Pin
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan Pin
Jungle Cruise Laughing Hyena Pin
Jungle Cruise Lounging Lion Pin
Treasure Cave Pin
Burning Village Pin
Tiki Room Opens 1963 Pin
Tron Cabinet
DLR Quest Pumpkin

And ... I don't know ... Make any offer, I might just accept anyway.

I would like

1 Jafar Hat
1 Red Holiday Hat
1 Native American Headdress
1 Witch Hat
2 Maleficent Hats

:)

Hi... I am online right now and Am ready to trade if you are online or will be soon...
I wasn't on at that time. Also, I've already traded away one pair of Gold Ears to LadyTurner (who was first to offer 3k, I couldn't pass that up), the other is pending trade to the_jedi_master. Should that fail then I have two people who have dibs before you (lost_n_the_clouds & DemonLlama). So you're fourth on the list for that last pair, sorry.
I would like

1 Jafar Hat
1 Red Holiday Hat
1 Native American Headdress
1 Witch Hat
2 Maleficent Hats

:)
Sounds good, I've reserved your order and sent you a PM.

Note: that I'm still pending a response from Princess_Angelica.

Please PM me I am having some issues Understanding one of your messages concerning this trade and some of it's parameters....

Just wanted to let you know that Friday afternoon looks like it's going to work on my end. We just need to pick a time. I should be home after 4 est, or 1 your time.
On Thursday we can actually pick a time that works for everyone.
Thank you so very much in advance,
Alonelymom

Please PM me I am having some issues Understanding one of your messages concerning this trade and some of it's parameters....
Let me try to explain: I only had two Gold Ears and like a dozen offers for them. I sold one pair already to LadyTurner and am selling the 2nd to the_jedi_master as he was the first to reqeust them.

If you have additional concerns feel free to post or PM me and I'll try to explain further. Again, sorry for any confusion/disappointment.

Feel free to post here or via PM any concerns you have and I'll try to explain.

Just wanted to let you know that Friday afternoon looks like it's going to work on my end. We just need to pick a time. I should be home after 4 est, or 1 your time.
On Thursday we can actually pick a time that works for everyone.
Thank you so very much in advance,
Alonelymom
Sounds good, I'll PM you if I get on Thursday night and/or after 4est on Friday. See you then! :)

Note also I've received PMs from momof5wild1s & Princess_Angelica and those trades are now just pending our meeting times.

Anyone else want a hat? There are plenty of fine choices left.

I'll take two of you witch hats.. I'm on now if you're available.. Let me know.. I'm in my room Teddybaer's Cave.. But I'm in a queue to hang out in Ardies Magick Trade Room!

I'll take two of you witch hats.. I'm on now if you're available.. Let me know.. I'm in my room Teddybaer's Cave.. But I'm in a queue to hang out in Ardies Magick Trade Room!
I'm afraid I wasn't on at that time. Your trade sounds great. Do you have a Quest Kiosk? I will be on this evening, probably around 6p or 7p Pacific Time. I'll PM you when I'm on VMK.

I'm a numb-skull. I had made a trade arrangement via PMs with icantpickaname13 and then forgot about it. He sent me a PM and reminded me of our original deal and I'm such a goof-ball idiot, he's right, there was a trade to be honored. I have PM'd him a new deal (half our originally agreed price) and hope that makes up for my failure.

I would like to publically apologize to icantpickaname13. I think my earlier replies in this thread came off a little rude or otherwise made him look dumb. I'm the dumbo one and I'm truely sorry.

:hug:

Great trade... did more than enough to make up for previous mix up... went above and beyond to be accomodating... would trade with again any time... and most of all has lost no credibility in my book through all of this... thank you very much Goofy_Bob

Icantpickaname13 :banana:

Thanks Icantpickaname13!

For anyone else I'm on now and will be until Closing. You can search my room (by name Goofy_Bob). If I don't respond in game right away it's because I'm afk reading Disboards, but I'll keep checking VMK too. :)

Bumpity Bump. Who wants a hat?

I should be on VMK to do trading this evening and tomorrow during the day.

Goofy_bob,

If your around, please pm me or post here. I'm ready to do our trade, so I just need to catch up with you.
Thanks

Goofy_bob,

If your around, please pm me or post here. I'm ready to do our trade, so I just need to catch up with you.
Thanks
Sorry I missed you tonight... I got all your PMs, no biggie. I'll see you tomorrow. :)

Anyone else want a Hat?

Thank you so much Goofy. You are a real angel! and super easy to work with.
If you ever get a chance to trade with Goofy, you will enjoy the experience!

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words AlonelyMom! It was a pleasure playing the Hat Game and Christmas in Summer with you and Cloud.

For anyone else pending trades, I'm in playing VMK now. PM me here and we can meet up.

Anyone else want to make a Goofy Hat Trade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter