Google Photos question

Dan Murphy

We are family.
It's been ages, a lot of ages, since I have posted here. But always good advice.

I take a lot of pictures, today mostly with my phone, Samsung Ultra 21. As so often said by many, the best camera for taking pictures is having a camera with you when the subject presents itself, and I always have that with me, but not always my Canon. I store my pictures in Google Photos.

If I send one or just a few pictures to someone as a text (I know, poor quality, but receivers not interested in top quality), all they have to do is save it to their gallery or whatever. However, if I am sending a greater number of pictures and send as a Google Photo link, how can the receiver save those photos to their gallery or whatever? Can't figure this one out. :confused3

Instead of sending individuals, make an Album in Photos, push a copy of the chosen shots to that Album, and then share the Album? Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter