Gospel Brunch

I have heard it absolutely WONDERFUL, but I can only speak from eating there and it was GREAT! Definately, will return again.

Food - Decent, good sized buffet with interesting choices. Good made to order omelet station if you're one of the first one's there. It gets backed up fast

Seating - Horrible. Not comfortable at ALL

Music - Wonderful - really really enjoyed the show - only bad part - it was too short

princess: Shelly

we booked this for Dec 4th and we are really looking forward to it...thought it would be a really nice thing to do on our first day before we checked into our villa at Saratoga Springs...I can't wait...I heard the food there was excellent...

Nicki

we booked this for Dec 4th and we are really looking forward to it...thought it would be a really nice thing to do on our first day before we checked into our villa at Saratoga Springs...I can't wait...I heard the food there was excellent...

Nicki

The food was indeed excellent, with a large selection.
The seating was ok. We sat at a large, round table with another family, right up against the stage. The music was great, very inspiring, and the singers really tried to get people into the "Spirit". There were a couple of times when I almost couldn't eat, I felt the urge to stand up and dance around in worship. As another poster said, it wasn't very long, and I would have enjoyed another hour to eat and listen, and dance if I had to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter