Got An Email!

tinawv

Dis Veteran
I am so excited. Got my first discount email from WDW. It is for the Magic Your Way Package with Dining for the same price as a non-discounted Magic Your Way Package. It comes with a pin number and goes somehting like this:

"Enjoy our Disney Dining Plan for free…

Now you can get a Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining of three or more nights for the same price as a non-discounted Magic Your Way Package for the same number of nights*

Take advantage of this free Disney Dining Plan promotion with a great rate on a 5-night, 6-day package at a select Disney Value Resort for just $425* per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room. And even better, add up to two kids in the same room for just $168 per child ages 3-9.

*The number of packages available for this promotion is limited and the promotion is only for travel most nights August 21–October 4, 2005. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is non-transferable. "

If I figured everything out right, this is a great deal. I went ahead and booked the package. We were originally planning on going during the later part of October, but I couldn't pass this up. It's like getting our meals for free. Does anyone see anything wrong with the package; could I be missing something?

I also got the email and pin code. :cool1: I felt like I won the lottery. We were not planning on going to disneyworld at all this year or probably for a few years but this offer seemed to good to pass up. We cancelled our trip to Williamsburg for the summer and I booked Disney for an early October trip:)

Just curious... I booked for October 3rd - October 7th, Does anyone know of anything going on at Disney that will make the parks crowded??

klh999 said:
I also got the email and pin code. :cool1: I felt like I won the lottery. We were not planning on going to disneyworld at all this year or probably for a few years but this offer seemed to good to pass up. We cancelled our trip to Williamsburg for the summer and I booked Disney for an early October trip:)

Just curious... I booked for October 3rd - October 7th, Does anyone know of anything going on at Disney that will make the parks crowded??

Only thing I know about is MNSSHP. I believe the dates during your trip are the 6th & 7th. Not 100% sure though.

klh999Just curious... I booked for October 3rd - October 7th said:
I'm planning to go October 2-5. I picked those dates because it's value season, and public schools here are closed two days that week.(Jewish Holiday) We'll be able to get in a cheap trip, do MNSSHP and my son will only miss one day of school.

Our schools are also closed 2 days the following week, but that week the rates are higher.

I got this email too. I didn't realize it was something I should be excited about...like "I got a pin code!" Unfortunately, I cannot take advantage of it.

Does this mean I probably won't get another one?

Is it possible to use codes sent to other households? I did not get this email and REALLY could use this deal. If anyone has one they aren't using?

We were planning on going at the end of Oct. Would it be worth it to bump up the trip for this promo?

Can anyone tell me for sure if they've received an email AFTER they've already booked a room or vacation? I haven't received any emails since I've booked my vacation and I usually get them all the time. I am contemplating cancelling my ressie just to see if I get an email.

Thanks!
Congrats to all of those who have received them!

We usually go aroung Thanksgiving, so the kids miss less school, but when I got the email I couldn't resist and we are going in September. With a gropu that consists of 3 adults (my son is 10 so he counts as an adult) and 1 child we are saving more on dining than the cost of our value room! We've never stayed on site and usually eat a lot of counter service or off site meals so this is a real treat. :cheer2:

LoriZH said:
Can anyone tell me for sure if they've received an email AFTER they've already booked a room or vacation? I haven't received any emails since I've booked my vacation and I usually get them all the time. I am contemplating cancelling my ressie just to see if I get an email.

Thanks!
Congrats to all of those who have received them!
We got the email and have no room booked. HTH

gonna bump this cause I want to know how to get the e-mails too! :)

I Have Room Reservations Too, Does That Mean I Will Not Receive A Email Or Pin #

I'm new here. How do you get on this e-mail list? We are planning on going next spring.

I plan on going during this time. How can I ask for this deal without a email? :flower:

From what I've read on this board and others, no one knows why some households get pins and others do not. Except maybe for the marketing department at Disney. ;)

I got the pin number and booked my trip, but it does not feel so special now as they are offering the same price to everyone, no pin number necessary. For some reason I feel kind of let down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter