Got In?Can't get in, Problems, BSOD, Crashes 2-3-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently trying to figure out how to upload the VMK staff some coffee and donuts... since I know they are all working hard to get it back up...

GOOD LUCK VMK STAFF!! WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!

VMK will only be down for 1 more minute that is my hope, but if i had to guess I think it will be down for 6-8 Hours Putting it coming on-line around Between 1 and 3 VMK PST or 3 and 6 PM EST. That is my guess with yesterdays being out for about 5-6 if it was same problem it would have been fixed by now so it must be something new or their fix last night no longer works.

I Hope i am wrong and that it is fixed very very soon.

I am currently trying to figure out how to upload the VMK staff some coffee and donuts... since I know they are all working hard to get it back up...

Hey The Staff Could Pixilate Some Virutal Coffe and donuts for themselfs, But sending some would be great. Mabey we could send some pic to yvan's blog.

Come on you can FIX IT.

Again today we get the BSOD :headache: :mad: :badpc:

I overslept and jumped out of bed to hurry and get in line for "Room of the Jester" only to get the BSOD :confused3

I can not handle another day like yesterday :crazy: :headache: :sad:

Lyn
:tigger:

Great, now i have to go get a dozen donuts from Tim Hortons for myself since ya'll talked bout it.

Sheesh.

I'd be happier pouring some hot coffee into the servers, at this point!

Again today we get the BSOD :headache: :mad: :badpc:

I overslept and jumped out of bed to hurry and get in line for "Room of the Jester" only to get the BSOD :confused3

I can not handle another day like yesterday :crazy: :headache: :sad:

Lyn
:tigger:

Hey I am usualy the one to over sleep, at least today you only missed Hours and Hours of BSOD.

I too realy wanted to play Room of the Jester Should have been an easy way to get the Club 33 Pin i want so much, and i want to see if mask still for sale. and Credits need Credits want quest kisok

Y'all don't suppose we're a pathetic bunch do you? :dance3: Nahhh... couldn't be.:rotfl:
Well off to get my shower finally. I just know they'll come back up then!:lmao:
Kim

Ok.. Now im getting the hours white box.
VMK is open from 10 EST - 1 EST

:S

Great, now i have to go get a dozen donuts from Tim Hortons for myself since ya'll talked bout it.

Sheesh.

lol i beat you to it ... my friends and i went at 1:40 this morning and got a dozen donuts from tim hortons lol... we were hungry... and then i overslept and now I CAN'T GET ON VMK!!! are the hats still on sale?????

i think why none of us cant get it is beacise the twister hurricane might of effected the signal

I'd be happier pouring some hot coffee into the servers, at this point!

i agree but with some tea coffe is discusting to me - WERES MY TEA!!!! -

im so mad its my weekend to be lazy and its superbowl tommrow and i will be watching that ALL DAY! i swear if this goes on another hour i will send i well written letter to disney explaining why it makes people mad when vmk is down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRR - ok maybe i little over the top but im just to mad right now -

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter