GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I just got the registration email (9:20am) but I signed up at 9:08 using the link here!!

Woohoo! Coming down for a day trip on the 18th!

Was celebrating an employee's birthday and missed the email when it first came. Now I am stuck in the waiting queue.

I got in 2 mins after - i just woke up (I'm on MDT) - I got in the queue in less than a minute, but got Donald Duck, closed the page, went back and got the log in screen. Thankfully they auto-selected my friend, could not really read the words on the page 😂 I picked 2pm on May 19 - it's an MK day, so we can monorail over.

So happy the dates aligned with what we decided to book!

I got May 16th for AP Previews and May 18th for DVC.

I wasn't sure if I was going to get DVC, so I tried for AP too. My girlfriend (who isn't a pass holder) really wants to go, so I tried for both and ended up getting both. She won't be in Orlando yet by the 16th, so I guess it all works out. :rotfl2:
You will need valid park admission for the dvc preview for her. Just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss that

Did anybody actually recieve an email?
My partner got one at 9:18 am eastern, but I didn't. The link on it takes you to a page with registration links for AP, DVC & Golden Oak. I already had up registered before I saw the email.

I couldn't unselect my AP friends who are on my planning list. Did anyone else have that problem? Well, my friend Emily from Orlando will probably come out and ride with us but my friend John isn't going to hop on a plane from Chicago to do it!

Thanks to everyone on this thread! I had multiple windows open for DVC, and the best one put me at 400-something in line. I pretty quickly got DVC confirmed for the afternoon of May 9 and then immediately jumped into the AP queue. Had zero wait and got the afternoon of May 10. I turn 50 on May 11, so I figure back-to-back days of saving the galaxy is a great way to end my 40s!

Also -- I have received both confirmation emails. But I still haven't received an email from AP or DVC letting me know registration is open. Thanks goodness for the Disboards!

Received my confirmation email. It went to spam.
Same mine came at 9:11. No notification, I only get notified of primary inbox emails. The dumb part is emails from the same email address usually come to my primary ... so something in this email triggered it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter