Grand Californian 1-Bedroom Suite Question

MinnieFan

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has stayed in the 1-bedroom Artisan Suite at the Grand Californian Hotel. I believe that the suite sleeps 5 (we're only 4 people), but I don't know the configuration of beds/pullouts. I am trying to figure out if we need to bring DD's aerobed, since she and DS are too old to share a bed. Thanks in advance!

http://disneylandmeetings.disney.go.com/dlm/index?id=ArtisanQQSuitePage
That discusses the types of Artisan suites available. There is two queens in one room as well as one king in one room. There is also a sofa bed in all the Artisan Suites.

http://www.ineedavacation.com/disneyland/GrandCalifornian.html
1-Bedroom Artisan Suite (sleeps up to 6 guests) - offers either 1 King Bed in the bedroom with a Queen Sofa Sleeper in the living area, or 2 Queen Beds in the bedroom with a Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living area. A DVD player and refrigerator are standard in these rooms.

Sorry to resurrect and old thread but I can not seem to find information regarding the one bedroom suites in the grand (Not the dvc 1 bedroom villas). It says it sleeps 5. Is there an extra half bath in this room? Or is it the standard bathroom as the regular rooms? Thank you

We stayed in a 3 bedroom last summer, which is really a 1 bedroom with 2 connecting rooms that can be rented out separately. They are situated on corners of the building to make that possible. The 1 bedroom portion had only ONE bathroom with two doors....one that led to the living room and another to the bedroom. Our bedroom had only a king bed, but some have 2 queens.

Attached is a youtube tour of a one bedroom with 2 queens in the bedroom, plus a sleeper sofa in the living room.

Sorry to resurrect and old thread but I can not seem to find information regarding the one bedroom suites in the grand (Not the dvc 1 bedroom villas). It says it sleeps 5. Is there an extra half bath in this room? Or is it the standard bathroom as the regular rooms? Thank you
It will have one bathroom (I think it is bigger than the ones in a regular room, to my memory) and then either a King or 2 Queens in the bedroom. And then a sofa bed in the living room. There is no extra 1/2 bath unfortunately. If you have 5 people, I think you will automatically be assigned the suite with 2 queens and a sofa bed, since the King/sofa bed would only work for 4 or less.

It will have one bathroom (I think it is bigger than the ones in a regular room, to my memory) and then either a King or 2 Queens in the bedroom. And then a sofa bed in the living room. There is no extra 1/2 bath unfortunately. If you have 5 people, I think you will automatically be assigned the suite with 2 queens and a sofa bed, since the King/sofa bed would only work for 4 or less.
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter