Grand Villa at Riviera availability

TraderStitch

Mouseketeer
What is the thought process for how some folks book out a Grand Villa?

I'm trying to book October or November for a week. Both weeks my entire party can go (yes I know this is my group's fault for taking so long to agree on dates and get back to me) are open except for 1 day each week; Friday. Oct 20 and Nov 17. Is there a reason the Grand Villas get booked like Swiss cheese? The only thing I can assume is because they are so expensive guests book a one or 2 nights to splurge.

Thoughts?

I'm trying to convince everyone to go sometime Jan - March where there is plenty of availability.

Could be due to Food & Wine Festival. Some may be booking one night for a group hoping to catch a favorite band in concert.

When we've stayed in a GV we've tended to stay four or five nights - we seldom do a full week at Disney any more (which is why we end up in a GV - we need to use the points). All rooms at Disney get booked like swiss cheese since people come and go any day of the week and stay anything from one night before cruising to weeks on end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter