Gray line Universal Day Tour questions

CJ

DIS Veteran
DH & I are staying at the Anaheim Marriott for a conference and I've booked us a Gray Line Day Tour of Universal Studios. Can anyone who has done this answer a few questions for me? (I know I could email the company directly, but I definitely trust the people here more! :thumbsup2)

Am I correct in that we will be picked up at our hotel (listed time is 8:20AM), taken to their Ticketing Center, and then transferred to our actual tour bus with a departure time of 9:15AM?

Universal is open this day from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and the tour is supposed to be 11 hours.

Will we get there in time for park opening? Will we stay until the park closes?
The tour description is very vague..... it mentions City Walk, so does that mean we will have time there as well? :confused3

I'd appreciate any info you can give me if you've done this tour (or a similar one) recently. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter