Great airfares today so now we can go to OKW!

Dennis the WDW Menace

Mouseketeer
When I looked at my e-mail this morning I saw a note from SW Airlines about special fares to Florida. When I checked them I could get one-way fares for $79 each. I could not pass this up, so I called DVC and got a res. for OKW. It was such great news and my DW was even more excited about the trip when I called her at work and told her that "We're going to Disney World".

Way cool
When are you going?? And do you have enough room for me in your carry on bag? LOL

We are going the last week in Sept. The SW fares are good until the end of Sept. We have been to WDW at that time before and it is hot but at these prices we could not pass it up. Plus we get to see the TON parade one more time before they change it. We will leave a extra pocket open in our suitcase for any extra travlers.
:bounce:

According to a post on another board, though, ToN will be closing Sept. 9 and Tapestry of Dreams will start Sept. 23!
Hope you have fun! My neighbors will be there Sept. 15-22, and my BIL from Sept. 26-Oct. 2!
Robin M.

Don't you just love the great surprises? Have a wonderful trip.

Enjoy!!

We just got airfare from Columbus, OH for $129.50 on Delta. We are going Aug. 19-24. It will be our first stay there. Unfortunately, we could only get a studio. We'll be pretty jammed in there since there are 5 of us (kids are 6,5,2), but we're on the wait list for either a 1 or 2 bedroom. Hopefully, something will come through for us. If not, I'm just excited to be going!

Rock'n Robin, thanks for the tip, I looked up the post and sure enough TON will be changed when we are there, I hope that it's not changed to much. I did tape it the last time and we do watch it when we need a WDW fix. These airfares came in very handy, my DW has been working very hard and I have been in and out of the Hospital. I talked to the Dr. and he said that it will be good to go in Sept. and I hope that my main troubles are over. We can't stand the excitment of a surprise trip to OKW and WDW.
:bounce: :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter