great deal on ioa/uso tickets

ncdragon

Earning My Ears
Was able to get three days for the price of two through the Kissimmee Visitor Center. Thought I'd pass it on.

Universal Orlando® Resort

An Offer That's Anything but Ordinary!
Buy a 2-Day Ticket, Get the
3rd Day FREE*!
Now, through this special limited time offer, you get a 3rd day FREE when you purchase a 2-Day Universal Orlando theme park ticket. Enjoy three days of unlimited park-to-park admission to BOTH Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure theme parks!

Offer available only at www.universalorlando.com/kissoffer
*Must purchase by 01/31/02.

<http://www.floridakiss.com/specialvalues/universallogo.gif>
:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I was in the USF.com site and could not find my way to this offer. Is it from the ticket section or some other? Thanks.

I was kicking myself for not taking advantage of this offer when AAA had it a few months ago. On the Discover card offer, the extra day expires. It does not on this offer. I went to the link and ordered 8 tickets. It worked like a charm. Thanks for posting.

wow, this is great! thanks for posting this. We're going to Universal for the first time in January. I was going to buy a two park - two day pass using the Fan Club Card and save $4. Now it'll cost me only about $2.00 more and I get an extra day that never expires.

I just got an e-mail from UPS saying that the package I ordered from Universal Studios only a few hours ago is expected to be delivered tomorrow. That's quick (and it was only $6, $3 more than postal delivery.)

My tickets arrived in less than 24 hours from when I ordered them. On the back, the state "2day/2day 3rd day free." Thanks again for posting.

You saved us a bundle!! My husband had just stopped by AAA and bought our 5 tickets for USF and IOA. They were for 2 day tickets. Then we saw your post. I am so surprised at AAA. They were charging about $5 more than we could have bought them straight from USF. I thought AAA was giving us a discount. Not so!! So now we got that refunded and bought our tickets on-line with your link. Fantastic! They did end up charging us tax (AAA didn't.) But for what amounts to $3 more apiece for our family of 5, we now have a 3 day ticket that never expires, instead of the 2 day from AAA. Thank you so very much! Pomcoach :bounce:

I just got my tickets Dec. 3rd in the regular mail. I think it was $3 for shipping and handling. I ordered mine the cheapest delivery method and got them in 5 days, 2 of those days being a Sat. and Sunday! So you get them really fast!!! Thank you again for posting this! Pomcoach:bounce:

Hi All,

Don't know if you are aware but this was posted on the UK boards :

US/IoA APs can be purchased for $99 adult or child. The pass has no blackout dates and qualifies for free parking and the other discounts available to AP holders. So for everyone out before 31st Jan, snap up a bargain with your AAA card (free for AA members in UK) Office nearer to Disney:
AAA, 204 West Oak St,
Kissimmee
phone: 407-944 0866
fax: 407-944 0870

See link for the full thread :

US/IoA Annual Pass

Jennie

the kissmme deal is only available through the internet

the AAA deal is available for everyone that has AAA.

YIPEEE!! Thanks!! saved a few bucks and don't have to wait in line to buy tickets! :)

Wow, I ordered my tickets on Friday night after work and received them today. I used regular mail and paid only $3.00. Talk about fast shipping! Now I really can't wait for January!

Ordered my tickets yesterday and got them today $6 was worth it! I leave soon and didn't want to take a chance they wouldn't get here. I can't belive I am so excited to go..This is supposed to be a gift for my 15yr old DS! :)

What do they mean when they say "Good for 7 consecutive nights from first use"???
ADP :confused:

That this deal expires the 31st of this month and it really is a good deal! I just ordered our 4 tickets for Feb and it was cheaper than AAA, Fan Club or my husbands corporate program!
jenn

I 've just noticed on the www.floridakiss.com site the offer has been extended -" Must purchase by 05/31/02"

The Universal site seems to be playing up though.

On thing that does concern me is whether the 3rd (free) day has to be used within 7 days of activation. ( There was some discussion of this prior to the tech problems on DIS.) When I purchased these tickets the Universal site said unused days never expire.

Can anyone throw any light on this?

Regards

Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter