great deal on ioa/uso tickets

Just so you all know. I ordered the 3rd day free passes on Sunday 1/27 and they arrived today 1/29. Use the link I posted above and it should work for you.

I really appreciate your efforts. I figured out that when I try to purchase tickets on the Universal site I get the same javascript error message, so I e-mailed them to see if they can help. Haven't heard back yet. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying, if the offer is good until May -- or I'll try from someone else's computer.

Actually, I think the new deal is "7 consecutive days admission for $89.95". It was on the universal studios website.
LIP

Like others I've seen posting, I'm getting the same javascript errors when trying to access the 3 day offer for $89. I've tried everything, even grabbing the URL error message and manually trying to go here:

https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure.jsp?merchant=5000&refloc=UO

but to no avail.

But I've come across another low-cost option that I wanted to run by those on here. While looking for purchase my WDW 5 day hopper, I noticed the online ticket place (which I confirmed was very reputable via another discussion under this DIS umbrella) offered the 3 day passes for $99 adult, $84 child, including taxes. Given free pickup near the WDW area, this sounded pretty good too - no shipping costs(we're going in less than a week!), tax included, good child rate.

What is the Kissimmee deal on the child rate? For 2 adults and 1 child, we get 3 days at US/IOA with no expiration and 3 nights CityWalk (within first 7 days) for $282, so this sound pretty comparable.

Info found at:

http://store.yahoo.com/floridatickets/unstudisofad.html

Any thoughts on this? Sounds good to me!

kevster - Just got my tickets in the mail today! If you want to check the children's prices on this deal you can call the 888# I listed in my above post - I didnt ask because my son is a 13yo "adult". This was my breakdown - 2day/2park adult tickets w/3rd day free (no expiration) one City Walk Pass entry for each - 89.95ea, 10.80 tax, and 3.00 shipping -total 193.70. Your deal sounds good depending on what the kids prices are - they were extremely helpful on the phone- ask for the kissimmee/st. cloud offer and tell them you're having problems with the online ordering (that's what I had to do when I couldn't find it online).

the person I spoke to from the 888 number indicated they weren't running it anymore, despite the website indicating it runs through May.

She tried the "7 day unlimited" sell and I told her I was looking for 3 days, no expiration as we are doing 1, maybe 2 days for this trip next week. I'll call back and try again (maybe a diff operator will help?), but $182 for 2 adults and 1 child 3-9 sounds comparable to what they'd probably offer me. That and I could pick up with my WDW tickets all in one stop is making me lean that way.

Thanks for the reply, good to know the deals appear comparable.

I ordered the universal bonus pass last wed evening and they were shipped to the uk on thursday, just awaiting delivery, what fantastic offer 7 consecutive days entrance for that price. But I have a question about the phot id required, my eldest son (10) does not have a passport of his own, he is on mine, will he still need a photo id, I don't really want to get him a passport of his own just yet as there is 5 years still to run on mine. I have e-mailed US 2 days ago but no answer, I have the same problem with the Busch gardens Etickets, again e-mailed but no answer. Can anyone help?

kda and kevster, I was also getting the javascript error. The only thing that helped was for me to use another computer. Worked like a charm.

kevster, I also called and was given the 7 day unlimited sell. I asked for the kissimee/st.cloud offer and was told there's no such creature currently available.

I was finally able to book on-line using the link posted here. If you just sign on to the Universal Orlando website, it's not there. Good luck!

I finally decided I'll just have to use another computer, too. It occurred to me that it might have something to do with the fact that I HATE to update the versions of my browsers and perhaps an older version is preventing downloading. OR, I might have better luck with IE, instead of Netscape. So I tried IE and could get the desired page to download, but couldn't click on the 'tickets' icon. Go figure.

One more tip - when I called the 888# because I couldn't find the deal on line, the agent who answered couldn't find it either, but he took my name and # and said he would check with his manager - I waited on line for quite a while while he tried to find it in his system - fortunately for me he had seen it before so he was persistent! the manager was the one who called me back with the info a couple of hours later - long story short - if the agent who answers the phone can't find the info ask to speak to a manager or ask to have one contact you back. She assured me this offer would be in effect until 5/31 in case I needed more tickets for my friends. I think the agents who answer the phones are like CRO CMs and want to sell you the deal of the day - be persistent if you want to find the info - good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter