Great pool?

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
I need a hotel for 2 nights at the end of our California stay. Don´t know if we´ll be doing DL, so I need an hotel with a GREAT pool. Any recommendations?

One more thing, has anyone stayed at the Knotts resort (maybe even in a Snoopy room)? Anything you can tell me about it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
freyja

To be quite honest - the only great pool there I can think of is the Neverland pool at the DL Hotel,,,,, sorry! All the rest I've stayed at are just soso.

I really would love staying at the DL hotel but honestly can´t see myself paying $$$$$$$$$$$ for 2 nights. We are a family of 6 (me, DH, DS 11; DD 9; DD 4; and DD 1) so I´m not sure how that would work out. I can´t seem to find any affordable deals for this hotel. If you have any ideas, please post. I can totally see us staying there for the last 2 nights and spending the last day at Disney. What a way to end the holiday!!!

The pool at the Holiday Inn Resort Area was decent.
Plain, big, fairly warm, open late, and clean.
They also have suites, with a queen bed, a bunkbed, and a daybed, which would be good for your big family.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hpt/LAXSM/2/pt?ptLink=hd

But--wait, did I hear you right? You will be in California, and you may not go to Disneyland?? :scared1: Seriously? Or are you just trying to get us Disers all excited!!??!

We stayed at the holiday in just 4 months ago as we got bumped my our AA, but the pool was lovely, busy in the evening definetly.

We didnt spend much time it but from what I could see their were always people in it!

It wasn't busy when we were there (Dec1-8).
But I could see how it could be, as the pool is shared by the Staybridge Suites next door.

Of course we will be going to Disney!
We will start our holiday with a week in Anaheim (Disney), then spend 5 days in San Diego and then again 2 nights in Anaheim. What I meant is that we probably won´t be spending those last two night at Disney. But then again, who knows???

I´ll check out the Holiday Inn. Is the pool there better then at the Embassy Suites Buena Park (I have reservations there for our first week)?

What airport are you flying out of ? Wouldn't it make sense to stay closer to there?

I can't vouch for any pools other than the DLH Neverland Pool which is a blast. I stayed at the Knott's Hotel two summers ago and it was nice. I was telling DH last night that I wouldn't mind staying in one of the Snoopy rooms in a year or so when DD is a little older as she'll know who Snoopy is. I think that the Snoopy tuck in as an awesome oppertunity for little kids to get individualized character interactions. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter