Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

So what did everyone think??

What is with Callie and Erica?

And Rose is already in love with McDreamy and won't sleep with him.. UH, can we say stupid! That did seem to ruffle Mer's feathers though....

And what about George and Mer's Sis... hum?????????

So what did everyone think??

What is with Callie and Erica?

And Rose is already in love with McDreamy and won't sleep with him.. UH, can we say stupid! That did seem to ruffle Mer's feathers though....

And what about George and Mer's Sis... hum?????????

Was happy to have it back on!! :lovestruc

Rose seems a bit over the top, but if Mer and McDreamy start working together on her new project things could get going again between them, I don't think the thing with Rose will last too long.

I'm sure there is going to be some gossip that Callie and Erica are "friends", who knows, they are both strong female presence, it could shake things up even more!

I like George and Lexi together, their apt is pretty scary, but done in a nice hospital motif :rotfl2:

Isn't that hospital motif a hoot! I was laughing my butt off when she salad the bedpan looked like a good fruit bowl!!!!

Yep that really got me laughing too about the bedpan! Kinda sad about that guy with the brain tumor though - I was hoping for his poor rebound wife that he didn't have one...

Ok! :faint:
Did anyone else see the commercials the other night..

1. Someone not sure who cause I only seen Callie reply.. Ask if Callie and Erica were a couple.

2. Addison Montgomery Shepard is coming back.. because her man is on the market again.. I was in such shock that DH had to revive me! I was laughing so hard... And the commerical showed her telling that to Mer

3. There was something else but I can't remember...

Looking forward to Thursday..and the calendar has NO kid events!!!:banana:

OMG, I can't wait! I think it will be hysterical with Addison back! I wonder if she'll be on for a bunch of episodes, since PP isn't back til fall!

LOL!!

Okay, so what did everyone think..

I do think Erica likes Callie...but I think until Addy suggested it to Callie she was oblivious.
Sorry to see the surgery didn't go well for the man w/ the brain tumor..but boy was he harsh. Sorry to see that boy Mer & Der had their hopes up to no avail.
Seems McSteamy hasn't lost his sense of humor on the bedroom front!
I loved the elevator scene at the end where McDreamy was followed in on various floors by the "women" in his life! Than McSteamy comes in and whispers that he bet he wished he had taken the stairs about now! :rotfl:

And I assume SERIOUSLY has been demoted as the preferred word and no we utilize CODED!

OH, and Yang.. will never be able to pull off being a girl and talk about her careing side!

And what about Rebecca (Ava) and being pregnant w/ Alex's baby.. now did I hear it right at the end where the report came back and she isn't pregnant???

Last night's episode was really good. The rest of this season hasn't been great but this episode was of the higher quality of previous seasons.

Anyways... I knew that Rebecca/Ava wasn't pregnant when the intern said she couldn't find a heartbeat with the ultrasound. I'm so sick of her.

It was nice to see Addison back, if only for one episode. She has relationships with a lot of characters that no one else has.

It was really sad that the brain tumor guy died. I mostly felt bad for his wife.

I was glad everything went okay with the baby, though.

Callie and Hahn were very funny together.

And finally, I loved the elevator ride at the end. It couldn't have been more awkward.

LOVED IT! especially the elevator scene.

Erica is definately into Callie!

Maybe Ava thinks she can really snag Alex if he thinks she's preggers.

Yang needs to quit trying so hard and move on!

I miss Addison, it was great watching how she gradually got the bits of gossip fed to her over the course of the day. The scene with Bailey in the scrub room made me cry. Okay, that was the pure exhaustion of finally being able to watch Grey's on Saturday night after a very long week. :rotfl: But still it was Bailey near a breakdown, it's nice to see her human every so often.

The elevator scene, OMG :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You knew it was bound to happen at one point and McSteamy's comment about don't you wish you took the stairs. :rotfl2: :love: :love: :rotfl2: Well there is a reason why I'm a McSteamy girl.

And it seems that Grizzie is dying a slow death, I certainly hope it's slow and painful. They just need to end Grizzie and put us all out of our misery.

Oh and Mer's response when Callie asked if anyone ever thought she and Yang were lesbians, was hilarious. Maybe I should start using that.

Last night's episode was so good (except I can't believe Derek and Rose... :faint: ... but at least Derek wanted Mer...). Cristina's singing was hysterical, Bailey's speech to the nurses was a riot, Mer & Der near the end :love:, that mom getting to hold her kids, sigh, it was a good one!

Snacks tonight?

Let's just hope Christina doesn't sing again. And yes Der is the bigger man*****.

OMG! With the way today is going... my snack may have to have a little fun stuff in it.... maybe a margarita or two or three...

I Hope and Pray that Mer & Der get back together otherwise it's just going to be ruined for me. Rose makes me :sick:

The whole Ava storyline is not doing anything for me either.

Ava makes me gag... especially now that she has lied..

Yep Mer/Der need to get back together..

The bright side is McDreamy is coming to town for the Indy 500... so maybe, just maybe I'll get a glimpse of him... he is a co-owner of a car or two....so I'm trying to see which day DH can take me to the track... I'm not there for the racing.. I'm gonna be on the look out for McDreamy!! (not in a creepy stalking kind of way)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter