Groceries between Contemporary & Vistana

Janann0565

Earning My Ears
On our arrival day, we will be checking in to Vistana, then heading to the Contemporary for dinner. After that, we'll stop for groceries on our way back to Vistana. Besides Goodings, what would be the most convenient store? I have been scouring the web sites for Publix and Wal Mart, and I'm having a hard time find a location that is not too far off our route. Thanks for your help!

There's a Publix on 535 near 192. Just turn right when you leave the Vistana and you'll eventually see it on your left. That's the most reasonable/closest Publix that I'm aware of. I woudn't go to Goodings. Too expensive.

When we stayed at Vistana, there was a Super Wal-Mart about 10 minutes away. I can't tell you turn for turn how we got there but I know the staff at Vistana was able to direct us there. However, it won't be between the Contemporary and Vistana but a little further out. Probably worth the trip. We will be visiting this Wal-Mart again this December when we stay at the Vistana Villages.

there is a super walmart on the john young parkway which is just up from the central florida parkway....which one can get onto by turning right instead of left near "seaworld".......when you are travelling north on international drive...

the other super walmart is on i 192 just past the mediaeval times and across from the i 192 flea market

the prices at both places seem fair.....although the publix at i 192 and 535 is a good place to shop too.....

as far as goodings goes.......they have YOU where they want you and prices are somewhat out of line .....IMHO

Yes, I totally agree with lawgs. Gooding's is terribly over-priced. I much prefer Publix whenever I'm down there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter