Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a little help from the pros. I love sending my coupons on to my receiver, but its GREAT to send specific stuff to riders. How do you all keep track of who wants what, how do you balance that with sorting etc.

I use a notebook (that I got in the mail as a freebie :thumbsup2 ). In it, I have your name, with a few other coupon buddies and a list of things you guys have told me you like as well as ones I have read that you like. :woohoo:
When I get ready to send out envies, I send out to my sendee first!! But I also get coupons from my mom and my best friend. Those are the extras I send to my coupon buddies. I try and pull out favorites from my journal and stick those in as well.
I now keep the coupons you send me in a seperate envie, so that I dont resend them to you!!:rotfl: Then every once in a while I stumble on coupons for people from the wishlist and I send those as well!!

This little journal also helps me keep track of any rebates I have sent in for. Today, I got $6.99 back from Office Depot for a Scientific Calculator!!:teacher: So, that is now marked off the list!!:cheer2:

Hope this info helps!!:hug:

I use a notebook (that I got in the mail as a freebie :thumbsup2 ). In it, I have your name, with a few other coupon buddies and a list of things you guys have told me you like as well as ones I have read that you like. :woohoo:
When I get ready to send out envies, I send out to my sendee first!! But I also get coupons from my mom and my best friend. Those are the extras I send to my coupon buddies. I try and pull out favorites from my journal and stick those in as well.
I now keep the coupons you send me in a seperate envie, so that I dont resend them to you!!:rotfl: Then every once in a while I stumble on coupons for people from the wishlist and I send those as well!!

This little journal also helps me keep track of any rebates I have sent in for. Today, I got $6.99 back from Office Depot for a Scientific Calculator!!:teacher: So, that is now marked off the list!!:cheer2:

Nena You are organized ! Some day I want to be ,but that would take more time than I have right now!!

Some of you girls will laugh out loud about this since I have had to PM many of you for your address.

I keep a list of names, address, and what that person wants in a file on my computer. The only problem is I forgot about it. :lmao: :lmao: Other than that it is a good system.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay that is a step in the right direction. I use envelopes for my rebate tracking (ie/ Rite Aid SCR and keep the receipts and such). I'm getting stuck on how to keep straight who wants what. I think I'm going to do envies again with each person's name on the flap (thats what I did this week for some) and then keep an alphabetical and category list of items to pull each week and then match. Seriously it helps so much to get JUST what you need! I feel so bad when I see stuff like pet coupons just going down the train or very specific HBA items when you know someone can use them. I love knowing that lilsweetpea and Teresa like getting those D and Poise coupons. Most of us have no need and they would just travel the train till they expire, know what I mean.

So ladies (and gents!).....speak up! I know we use Boca here. most people think that stuff is nasty and the coupons just travel. See what I'm saying.

Oh and yes.....I'm in a *bouncy* mood again today!!!!!

:cool1: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :jumping1: :Pinkbounc :ccat: :donald: :simba: :stitch: :donald: :dumbo: :sulley: :tigger: :hmghost: :mickeyjum :figment: :goofy: :dogdance:

How about we let our senders and reeivers know what we need and don't need then we could send them to others ! For example I do not need baby items including diapers, or dishwasher soap( I am raising two dishwashers:rotfl2: )I do use Depends, pedigree dog food , Kit & kaboodle cat food only, dog treats are good, Pantene shampoo and Always pads!! And of course ANY BOGO:lmao: Now Jessica let me know PLEEESE!!

The way I organize coupons to my senders is I have an envelope with their name and address and on the back I write what they want/don't want. Then when I get my sunday papers I fill them up with coupons.

You all are in a great mood today. I like it!!:thumbsup2

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

By the way, when I was at cvs yesterday the cashier gave me a trifold paper of cvs coupons. Some great ones.

:welcome: zoie101 :welcome:
Sorry for all the bouncy creatures around here...let's just say that most of the train riders are.....well.......nuts! :confused3
:dance3: ya we are.....and I am glad you are the leader too:yay: :yay:

The way I organize coupons to my senders is I have an envelope with their name and address and on the back I write what they want/don't want. Then when I get my sunday papers I fill them up with coupons.

You all are in a great mood today. I like it!!:thumbsup2

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

By the way, when I was at cvs yesterday the cashier gave me a trifold paper of cvs coupons. Some great ones.
It feels good to be in a good mood...I like it:yay: :yay: I like our new home too:yay: I like saving 162.00 just this week food shopping:banana: You read it right...my bill came to 379.73 and I got it down to 217.00:worship: I just love you guys:hug: ok back to jumping:yay: ahhh come on corinna let your hair down and jump:worship: The party just isnt a party with out you:worship: :yay:

dislal - the ones you sent with the note about sending them on 9/4 just got here this morning. :confused3

wow that is a long time

I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget about you this week we were without electric since Sunday night it came back on Tuesday night:scared1: so I will get you an envie in the mail tomorrow. I really missed being on the computer.:surfweb: :rotfl:

How about we let our senders and reeivers know what we need and don't need then we could send them to others !

I live with my grandmom and she is very particular about what brands we use, so here we go:

I need:

Depends
Viva/Bounty papertowels
Tropicana OJ
Cascade
Propel
Quaker Oatmeal
Yoplait Yogurt
Dog treats

I don't need:

Baby related stuff
Cat stuff

I am starting an excel sheet, I think to organize my coupon buddies. :woohoo:

oh you all are going to get me in trouble with da boss! I meant tell Corinna so she could put it in your favs list! :o)

The post was a nudge for those who haven't signed up. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes I soooooo look forward to getting it!!! :goodvibes

And I would never worry about any extra postage owed! :thumbsup2

Thank you soooo very much :woohoo:

Carolina Mom of 3,

I sent a large envie to you today. I put 4 stamps on it because I can't get to the PO until Saturday and thought you might want your coupons by then.
If anything is owed, please let me know and I will send you the money. It shouldn't be much if it is.

All that jumping is making me
dizzy.jpg

When I start feeling like that, I make myself crazy.:lmao:

Some of you girls will laugh out loud about this since I have had to PM many of you for your address.

I keep a list of names, address, and what that person wants in a file on my computer. The only problem is I forgot about it. :lmao: :lmao: Other than that it is a good system.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Welcome Sarah and Zoie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter