Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here! Thanks Corinna! :cool1: The old house was looking a bit tattered anyways but I thought we were going with Vegasnative's Coupon Train to make it easier to find? :lmao:

:welcome: ZPT1022

mdrob214-just wanted to let you know I haven't forgot about you!! Two envies went out in today's mail, sorry for the delay. It's been crazy around here trying to get the house ready for company. Last weeks coupons got lost in the shuffle, but I'm back on track now!:thumbsup2
No worries! I'll look forward to them.

The new place is nice and shiny clean. Thanks, Corinna:cheer2:

I too confess that I haven't read the old thread for about a week . . . we leave Friday for WDW :cool1: and I've been planning, making shirts (for the first time), and I don't know what all but it's been keeping me busy!

Nena I apologize for how late last week's envie went out (Thursday!!) but I think I made up for it with a huge one mailed Monday. I will miss next week but will send ASAP after April 4.

Thanks to my new sender, Terri! I know you wrote your screen name on the envie but I threw it away before I noticed what it was! When I get back I will pm you a wish list :)

Have a great week everyone!

I'm here! Thanks Corinna! :cool1: The old house was looking a bit tattered anyways but I thought we were going with Vegasnative's Coupon Train to make it easier to find? :lmao:

Yes, I did write that at first, then I cleared it out, wrote the same header, then cleared it out again. I couldn't decide. I thought if I put "vegasnatives coupons" people would think it was coupons for Las Vegas. :confused3 So I just left well enough alone I guess. Would you (all riders) like that in the header/title?

\
Nena I apologize for how late last week's envie went out (Thursday!!) but I think I made up for it with a huge one mailed Monday. I will miss next week but will send ASAP after April 4.

Have a great week everyone!

Dont worry about last week, it was well worth the wait!! I look forward to this weeks envie :)

Have fun in WDW!!

Elena

thank you englishrose47! just checked the mail and was excited to see your envie in there. I am anxious to go through them all....lots and lots...yeah!!

Rosalie, I received the pet food coupons today. Thank you for always thinking of me! :goodvibes

Lilsweetpea Thanks for the great coupons:thumbsup2
Kellie I sent some out to you today.

Wow its nice an open and clean in our new home:yay:
Lots of room here..to do stuff:banana: You know what that means
:rolleyes1
DANCE
:woohoo::banana::cool1::dance3::yay::mic:come on get up and DANCE
:rockband:party::dancer::dogdance: Thanks Corina you are the best!

MN Vikings Fan Did you put wings on this envie? I can't believe it arrived so quickly. THANKS for all the GREAT coupons. :thumbsup2

MN Vikings Fan Did you put wings on this envie? I can't believe it arrived so quickly. THANKS for all the GREAT coupons. :thumbsup2

:confused: I've come to the conclusion that the USPS is just plain weird. :rolleyes: I mailed it from the same p.o. as last week when it took until Friday to reach you. :confused: Glad they arrived safely (and speedy) and hopefully you can use some of them. :)

Hey, if you change your mind and meet Rosie at DW along with Disneyfan, I want to go along. :dance3: I think we would have lots of fun, don't you? :dance3:

Shaymaraysmom thank you for the box tops, I got them today!!!!!!

Mn_gal, also thank you for the coupons, I got those today too!!!!!!
You gals rock!!

rockiesfan-mailed envie to you yesterday. (had jury duty Monday). Hope you're getting them all okay.

Brandi I received an envelope today. I also sent one out to you. Did you get the envelope I mailed on Monday?

Anne I am glad you got your envie that was really quick I mailed it Monday around noon!! Usually they don't get there till Friday !!
Thank you Nicole, Shirley and KlineyQueen for Birthday envies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter