grocery delivery at DVC resorts

We placed our order yesterday wit GardenGrocer.com, the website was excellent and very easy to use. I had to ask a question on registering and when I called GardenGrocer, they were very quick in getting to the phone, were polite and answered all my questions.

Our order totaled $258 for two weeks of supplies for 4 people and an infant, tax almost $17, free delivery because the total was over $200, and we tacked on a $20 tip, I don't like to tip prior to services, but concidering we won't see the delivery person, and reading all the good feedback on this company and it's employees, I figured why not. They even sent me a detailed email confirmation listing everything we ordered and the financial transaction.

Although there are links next to each product on their web page which are supposed to describe the products, I would like to see a more detailed description of the manufacturers and products they sell. The info was very brief and many products had little if any descriptions.

But, other than that...

So far, I give two thumbs up to GardenGrocer.com.

Kev

I read though half of this thread before I realized it was started 5 years ago!!! :rolleyes1

I was wondering why Zulaya was a new member!

We arrived at the Grand Floridian at noon on 7/27, our Garden Grocer order had already arrived. Or room was late in being prepared for us, but when it was all brought to our room, everything was in order with a copy of our order.

I should point out that we recieved 2 phone calls prior to departing home and 2 more when we arrived at the GF, confirming delivery of our order. The gentleman also asked if there was anything else we needed.

I give ALL thumbs up to GardenGrocer.com, truely well worth it!

we returned on july 9 and used gardengrocer, the only problem i had was that we had to wait for them. i had specified 4-6pm delivery but they never showed so i called at 6 and they said they were at saratoga waiting for us to check in? it still took 30 minutes more for them to arrive. i just did not like waiting around for them to come. otherwise it was affordable. next trip i may use the resort as we are only getting a studio and our only needs will really be water and breakfast items.

Watch out for the cost of water rubbergypsy, it is around $1/bottle from the DVC resort. I was going to use them for the perishables and heavy items for our trip Aug 7th but when I saw how much the water was I decided to go with GardenGrocer.com. Even with the $12 delivery fee 2 cases of water is much less expensive, plus then I can get milk, juice, etc.

We have used Wegoshop.com 4 times and been very satisfied with their service. Everything we ordered was delivered and their delivery was on time. We were able to schedule delivery and they guarantee a 30 minute window. We are using them again in October at the BWV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter