Grocery delivery question

Kris517

Disney Veteran
Where can I find the order forms to have a grocery delivery made to our room at the Beach Club?? I could not locate it on the DVC member site...........

Thanks in advanvce!!!!! :goodvibes

Krista

If you call MS they can fax you or mail you a copy. It's basically only whatever they have in the resort gift shops though. You may want to try www.wegoshop.com

I've heard lots of members here on the boards say that they're pretty good ;)

On the member site, open the Vacation Planning drop down, select Vacation Planning Tools, then click on Grocery Order and select the resort you desire.

Thanks so much everyone! I knew I saw it somewhere, I just could not remember where! :wave2:

Don't waste your money on the limited and overpriced DVC food shopping option.

We've tried a number of outside grocery delivery firms, and the one we like best is:

http://www.wegoshop.com

During our last BWV stay in August, I scheduled delivery from them for 5pm on our check in day.

They were knocking on our door at 4:58.

I agree with wegoshop.com. We used them for our trip to BWV last week. They will shop at the grocery store of your choice and purchased everything we asked for. We definitely will use them again. Good & prompt service.

My concern with groceries is we are going during a busy time, between christmas and new years. Do you have to be in your room to receive your groceries? I was thinking, I know this may sound nuts, but packing a small suitcase with food just the basic morning & lunch stuff because we don't eat in dinners in, and then just buying my refrigerator stuff there? Sounds easy enough, and then put the smaller suitecase into a larger one for the return?

ClarabelleCow, we did that our last trip to BCV because unless we're at a restaurant we only eat whole grain breads, pastas and cereals, etc. and knew we couldn't get these things through DVC. Didn't know about wegoshop at the time. We ordered dairy products and fruit (which wasn't very good) from DVC. It actually worked out very well, just pack carefully--we had a leak from a can, luckily we had packed everything in ziploc bags just in case. I think I will look into wegoshop for our next trip but I will still bring some things that aren't readily available in large supermarkets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter