Grocery list for GFV

Disneyfn420

DIS Veteran
Last time I checked there was no order form for the GFV. Is there a place to buy groceries at the resort anywhere. I found Gasparilla Grill which is a quick service place that has some stuff, but wasn't sure if they had a full market like most DVC resorts. I'm staying there in December which is pretty early on so I know it may not be set up yet.

There's one there now dated 9/17/2013. Select VGF from the 'Destinations' drop down. There is a link to the grocery order form in the quick links box on the right.

Thanks, I should have checked again before I posted. So far their list is rather limited compared to other resorts. I chatted with the DVC CM and was told they wont' have a market at GFV like at the other resorts. Hopefully Gasparilla will have stuff, or maybe we will just shop at the Boardwalk market since we plan on visiting the resorts to the see decorations. Basically we were looking for certain cereals and breakfast items.

Thanks for this! I've been in this store before. Glad to see it has some goodies we can pick up. Still not as good as the markets in other DVC resorts but better than nothing!

Sandy Cove is the gift shop on the first floor of the GF. It was closed earlier this year or late 2012 and now has expanded coolers and more grocery items.

k&a&c'smom posted this on the GF FAQ on the resort forum:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49298398&postcount=13

Scroll down a bit. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter