Grrrrr..I can't get a promo code rate for Feb 2006!

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
There are no codes for a discount at the Dolphin or Swan the week of 2/19/06. The rate is $289 (best rate) :scared: :headache: . No AAA, no AP, no deb's site disocunt, no Starwood promo, nada! I was hoping for $169-$189!!!!

mommykds said:
There are no codes for a discount at the Dolphin or Swan the week of 2/19/06. The rate is $289 (best rate) :scared: :headache: . No AAA, no AP, no deb's site disocunt, no Starwood promo, nada! I was hoping for $169-$189!!!!

I don't know what the system of releasing special rates is for the Swan/Dolphin, but maybe they have not released their special rates this far in advance.

Melissa

msteddom said:
I don't know what the system of releasing special rates is for the Swan/Dolphin, but maybe they have not released their special rates this far in advance.

Melissa

I agree- When I called to check for December, I was told to check back about 4 months out. I was checking for AAA, and nurse rates.

Don't be discouraged yet!!. Good luck

I have never heard of codes being released that early. AAA doesn't even come out until August. You will have to wait quite a while. Good luck.

Exactly, you'll need to wait a bit longer, hopefully your patience will pay off.

Our last trip in Jan. 2005 we split the stay between Swan and Dolphin. Got the Teacher's Rate @ Dolphin myself on SPG.COM and booked Swan on DreamsUnlimited. The Dolphin dates we're not listed on DU and the Swan dates were not on SPG. I agree it's way too early for cheaper rates.

Bill From PA

Even the CM discounts have not been released for 2006. Too early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter