GTY showing yet I see Stateroom number

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
My mom and I have GTY bookings on the same sailings. So when I log.in and see my reservation it shows GTY but when I go to "connect" people it shows my reservation and stateroom number.. we have two bookings and when my mom logs-in she also show GTY and when she goes to connect she also shows a stateroom number. BUT THE SAME NUMBER?? strange anyone else seen this?

Last edited:
This happened to someone on my Dream sailing last year. Our fb group was buzzing with all of us who booked GTY rates and she was so excited thinking she found a glitch and got her room assigned. It didn't end up being her room because multiple GTY cabins reported the same exact cabin number.

That’s interesting because in my FB group now someone else is coming back, but they also see a room number. Maybe I’m just assuming here but maybe in their background system they have to assign everyone a pseudo room number.

That’s interesting because in my FB group now someone else is coming back, but they also see a room number. Maybe I’m just assuming here but maybe in their background system they have to assign everyone a pseudo room number.
Ding, Ding, Ding....winner. Same thing happened to many in our cruise group last year.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter