Guardians Rewind any transfer/loading info

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeannieNM

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any information on how this ride loads from a wheelchair? Any video without spoilers?

Thank you

I started this thread after riding Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind earlier in May for AP Previews.
I just stuck to the top of the Board a few minutes ago - since it’s open, people will be looking for info.
There is a bit about using the TAV (Transfer Access Vehicle) . I included a lot of descriptions, including the restraints. Some spoilers of how things feel were important so people can decide if they can safely ride, but my posts don’t have story spoilers.

If/when you ride, please post on that thread so we can keep the information somewhat together.
Hope it goes better for you than for me! I thought it was an amazing attraction, but not suited for everyone

I am looking for a visual on TAV vehicle and how the transfer goes. If I find one I will post it. I am fine with riding most rides except merry go rounds as long as I can get on them. LOL
hopefully we will make a transfer video I can post.

Last edited:
I‘m going to close this thread and ask you to post on the other thread so we can keep info together.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter