guesstimate on food at ISO/US

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi...since there are no food-court type arrangements at the on-site hotels I was just wondering what you all have totalled up on food between the parks and hotel. I really used the microwave for the kids each day for breakfast and liked letting them eat in the room while we got ready at WDW. Did breakfast move pretty quickly time wise at the hotels or was eating off-site more economical/quicker?

It seems like going off-site for breakfast would waste a good portion of the best time of the day. It's not that far: Just take major Blvd a couple blocks East to Int'l drive, go North or South & all kinds of places to eat, but just getting the kids together, getting the car out of the parking lot, etc takes time. The hotels have some good buffet breakfasts, but a little pricey. For dinner, a good idea is to have a pizza delivered. There are several pizza joints that will deliver to the hotels. They aren't advertised, but ask at the front desk.

5 day trip-Nov/01-2A, 2Ch =$636(incl tps) We did eat off site a few times. We ate 2 breakfasts at the Ponderosa (gross but the kids liked it, mainly cause I let them eat whatever they wanted:rolleyes: plus it's like 5 minutes away ). We also ate a nearby chinese restaurant one evening.

Thanks guys...we plan on having a cooler in the room and kids have no problem eating lunch stuff for bkf. , good ole pbj, just wanted to know a general amount to budget.
Seacook thanks for the pizza tip....that can be dinner AND breakfast!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter