Guests at DVC-Question

MicheleC

DVC Member--BWV and BL
We are using our DVC membership for the first time in Sept/Oct. We had planned to have
another couple come to visit while we are at Disney--we got the 1-bedrm at boardwalk.
My question is...do we need to call and add the other names to our reservation and can
we get tickets for our guests with our discount?

My other question is about tickets. We are staying for 10 nights so I don't think we want
length of stay passes. Do we get discounts on Hopper Passes through DVC or through
Magic Kingdom Club? I can't remember and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get the
passes.

Thanks for any help!!

Michele

If you call ahead to add the other couple's name to the reservation, they will be able to check in and get room keys without you being there. You can specify which keys, if any, will have charging priviledges.

DVC offers a 10% discount on the length of stay passes, but no discount on the other types of park passes. Your Disney Club membership will get you a discount of approximately 5%, though.

Enjoy your trip.

If you want your friends to be able to check in without you (or leave a key for them to get when they arrive) I would suggest you put thier name on the reservations.

The Disney Club (formerly the Magic Kingdom Club) will offer a discount on Hopper Passes. There is not DVCX dsiscount on Hopper Passes

If you're not using the UMP's the question of whether or not you can get the discount for your guests is moot. I would be interested in knowing the answer anyway though! An extension of this question would be if your guests who are staying a shorter length of time could get the DVC discounted UMP's....probably something to ask MS.

If you'll be at the parks more than 8 days an annual pass will be the least expensive option. The DC card will get you a discount on these too. And if you plan your next trip before the AP's expire its like getting admission on your next trip for free. We plan to get AP's for our 12 day trip in Jan....use them for a weekend in May....and also for a week at the beginning of December. I think it brings the cost of the parks for us down to something like $20 a day.

Hope someone can answer the rest of your question! Have a great trip!

The Ap pass is not your best bet if you like to go to pleasure island, disney quest or the water parks as then you would need the preferred annual pass which is much more expensive than the ump's. Depending on whether you are going to spend all your time at disney or split it up like we are....your best bet might be the seven day hopper plus with the four plus features. and then a universal pass. I'm going thru the same problems for my April trip. Disney club card will get you a 5% discount on those and triple A will get the same on universal. if you are disney only determined than the length of stay might be your most flexible option especially if you eliminate the 1st and last day and explore the resorts those days. Then your dvc is best. Joan

You can also buy a PAP which covers the water parks and PI. Or just an annual pass for water parks or for PI (if you only use one). DVC does offer a discount on admission to the water parks and to PI if you only want to go once or twice a trip. Lots of different options to consider.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter