hc21.png
hc3.png
hc4.png

hc5.png
hc6.png
hc7.png

hc8.png
hc9.png

Okay...so how come you still have 16593 coins left at the bottom of the list?!:lmao:
By the time I would have gotten to the bottom, the coins would read '00000' for me! lol Nice list, btw.;)
Kim

OK, did a little shopping yesterday, and WOOOOW! Are some of these items way out of proportion for you all or do I have a bug?

My vase of flowers, for example, that I wanted to place on my glass table is HUGE. I had to place it on the floor.... and it practically reaches the ceiling! :rotfl2:

OK, did a little shopping yesterday, and WOOOOW! Are some of these items way out of proportion for you all or do I have a bug?

My vase of flowers, for example, that I wanted to place on my glass table is HUGE. I had to place it on the floor.... and it practically reaches the ceiling! :rotfl2:

You can resize and flip your items. Click on the "edit room" button and try playing with those functions until you get the right size.
I wish we could sit on the clam chairs. I keep ending up standing behind them! LOL

I love the autumn wreath! It was the first item I bought.

I also like how there are limited amounts of each item. It's creative!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter