H.I.F.S. Bus Schedule?Epcot closisng at 9 Last Bus Pick up 7:30

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
Why is it that Epcot closes at 9 and the last pick up is at 7:30????:confused:

When we were there in March 2000, the last bus left at a time that made us uncomfortable staying for Illuminations, but not that early. I think if I hadn't had a 2yo, I could have run for the bus. Maybe there's some mistake.

We just returned from there 10 days ago and used their shuttle all the time. We did find a night or two a week that the bus ran later. Like 9:30pm. We tried to go to Downtown Disney one night and tried to make the late bus pickup, but missed it by about 10 minutes and ended up taking a cab back to HIFS. We didn't use the "yellow" cabs - I should say my husband didn't! - and it cost us $15.00. I wish we would have saved the cab ride to do Illuminations instead of Downtown Disney. We could have done that anytime (Downtown Disney, I mean). If you're using their shuttle, just try not to be at their last stop at their 5:00 pm pickup, or around that time pickup. We got left at AK because the bus was already full from stopping at MK, MGM, Epcot. And we stood out in the parking lot at AK for 40 minutes in the pouring down rain waiting for our bus. Another bus from the same "lines" but not from our hotel pulled up and asked what bus we were waiting for, and even though he wasn't picking up anybody there, he wouldn't even let us sit on his bus out of the rain. And it was pouring! Finally after a lot of complaining, he let us on. Of course, we were already soaked. Even those of us with ponchos. But the strollers, everything was soaked. And finally he took us back to our hotel, but we didn't find out about our bus being full until we got back and complained at the hotel. But otherwise their shuttle is excellent except for the lack of choice of pickup times. The only way we could use the "kids eat free" at lunchtime was if we used the 12pm pickup shuttle from the parks. Otherwise the next pickup time wasn't until 5pm or so, and the "kids eat free" at A &W and Pizza Hut was already done. But they still had the "kids eat free" at the buffet. And we always went down and got our bus pass as we were eating breakfast that morning. We never had any problems with that. Have a nice trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter