Had to cancel bvc for this dec, but...recs for resort in March?

Goofyzgurl

DIS Veteran
Well, we had to cancel our ressies for this December mid month...but congrats on whoever was on next on the waiting list. :flower: We're staying home and helping my parents remodel their house instead...but...we're going in March now!!! :cool1: We're BVC owners and have never stayed anywhere else (except for the occasional moderates, we're relatively new to dvc too) soooo what resort would you recommend? We tried BWV and they were booked. I know this is kind of almost last minute considering it's spring break time in March. We have 2 girls, dd1 is 12 and dd2 is 1 (yep, we spread them out a little bit :) We've invited my parents along with my db, so there's the 6 of us. What resort is your first and second choice? I sure am going to miss SAB though...sigh

ask MS what is available?

my guess is OKW or SSR or nothing.

I happen to love OKW - lay back, peaceful, homey feel.

if you want something more upscale then SSR.

however if you are getting a 2-bedroom then I would still go with OKW - the rooms are that much bigger.

I would agree with spiceycat. OKW will probalby have availbaility and the rooms are huge. The pool area, while no SAB, is quite nice, the pool does take sort of a curvy turn, & there's a cute little bridge that goes over it, & they just put in a new slide. Give it a shot. You may like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter