• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Had to Cancel CRT

avaughan

Mouseketeer
I am so sad - I had to share. I just cancelled our CRT ressie for Tuesday. We had planned to arrive Saturday, then pushed it back until tomorrow. With the storm lingering over Florida and then into Georgia tomorrow we (well, mainly me!) decided it would be too rough of a drive down. I was concerned about the rain, finding gas, etc. So, I called today to rearrange our PSs for our hopefully reschduled trip in October. Both of the princess breakfasts were booked for our entire stay. I expected it, but I am still disappointed.

My 5 year old DD has been great about having the trip cancelled and I would have loved to have still been able to get her in for a princess breakfast. I will keep trying as you never know when someone will cancel. The call center did tell me that there are plenty of openings for CRT for tomorrow and Tuesday!

Thanks for "listening." I needed a shoulder!

I'm sorry you had to reschedule, especially since you lost your PS' for the princesses. Did you try Cindy's Gala Feast/1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian? It's only Cinderella, but you might still be able to get it.

Steph

:( , I am sorry. :hug: Keep calling and maybe you will get lucky. If not you could also try calling about the Princess meal that they have at EPCOT.

I just booked 1900 Park Fare for my vacation in early October. I knew if I booked the one in EPCOT my niece would forever be asking "Where is Cinderella?" But maybe your dd would be happier with Jasmine and Aurora. Come to think of it, you could always try the princess tea! :) Good Luck!

Thanks everyone. Both CRT and the breakfast at Epcot were booked. I was so frazzled when I spoke with reservations that I forgot to ask about the dinner at GF. Her favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty. So, although it is quite expensive, we are thinking about taking her to the Perfect Princess Tea Party. She has been great about the several changes in plans - our first change came "1 day until Disney World," as she said. So, it would be nice to be able to surprise her with something special.

I had to cancel my CRT ressies also for this week on Thursday because of the weather conditions. I am now in the process of trying to get ressies again. :(

Joy

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your PS for CRT. WE had the opposite problem. My sister honored the wishes of WDW not to be called and got shut out of PS for CRT the last two days of her trip in late Nov/early Dec for her twins 7th bday. It was the only meal her daughter asked for, too! We will have to keep trying as well. Good luck to all!

Hope you have a super magical trip when you go and also crossing fingers you get the CRT PS you want.::yes:: :wave2:

We went in May and made an early PS for there for lunch. I think it was 12:00. It was a very nice lunch, relaxed and all. But the best part was Cindy, Aurora, and the Fairy Godmother were in the lobby from about 12:15-1:15. Nobody announced it upstairs, we noticed on our way to the bathroom. I had hoped we might get lucky and we did!!

Good Luck!

princess:

I too had to cancel CRT this week. We rescheduled our trip for next week but no princess meals were available. We really only wanted the castle anyway for the ambiance. I will try 3 times a day...lol. Good lu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter