Had wake for my 47 yr. old sister today

You sound like you've been the rock of the family, they must have all been so proud and definitely so lucky to have you as a daughter, sister and mother. God bless your family. Much love from our family from Canada.

Hugs and prayers to you and your family. I can't imagine what you're going through. I lost my mom five years ago to breast cancer. She was only 64. We, too, are a very close family - I sometimes think it makes it that much harder to say goodbye. Wouldn't trade it though - take care of yourself.

Thank you. It is hard taking care of all her paper work. You don't realize how many people have to be contacted, call, send papers/copies too, etc. One day at a time.

Hi Anna,

I think having to deal with all that paperwork is emotionally exhausting and you are right there is so much that needs to be done.

If you need to take a break or ask for help then do that. Don't forget to look after you.

Sending you a cyber cuddle:hug:

Quasar

Hi Anna,

I think having to deal with all that paperwork is emotionally exhausting and you are right there is so much that needs to be done.

If you need to take a break or ask for help then do that. Don't forget to look after you.

Sending you a cyber cuddle:hug:

Quasar

Thank you.

I am hoping to get in the car and drive down to my mother-in-law's condo in West Palm Beach when my daughter is off for Easter break. Hoping nothing "major" comes up.
Thank you everyone for thinking of me too.

I am so very very sorry for all you have been through. Sending sympathy and love.

I am so sorry to hear about so much sadness your family has endured and for the loss of your sister~ I'm sure it is still so new and difficult for you and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for the long journey of healing. I know how hard it is. :hug:

I am so very very sorry for all you have been through. Sending sympathy and love.

I am so sorry to hear about so much sadness your family has endured and for the loss of your sister~ I'm sure it is still so new and difficult for you and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for the long journey of healing. I know how hard it is. :hug:

Thank you.

We never went to West Palm but that's okay.

One day at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter