Which is the better ride?

• TRON Lightcycle / Run

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
Hagrids-Magical-Creatures-Motorbike-Adventure-Coaster.jpg

FITP7527522775267526545211.jpg

If Tron was about twice as long it might make this decision harder, but as they sit it's an easy win for Hagrids.
Considering the only strong component of Tron is the launch, making it longer would actually make it worse. Especially considering the number of people who already consider it an uncomfortable ride.

I'm hesitant to ride Tron as in putting me in that position would just make me more ill. I've ridden Hagrid's and actually found it quite enjoyable. I was riding in the side car and am interested if there is a difference in riding on the motorcycle seat.

I'm hesitant to ride Tron as in putting me in that position would just make me more ill. I've ridden Hagrid's and actually found it quite enjoyable. I was riding in the side car and am interested if there is a difference in riding on the motorcycle seat.
The ride is the same. The motorcycle seat has more room, and you can bend over to hold the handlebars if you wish. But same ride.

Tron is obviously superior.... in the lockers department. A really clever system. Everything else, Hagrid rules.

I really loved them both. That launch in Tron was crazy!
But Hagrids for the win. It was so much fun and I love the motorcycle!

Hagrid wins. But we loved Tron - we did the modified seats and it was so enjoyable. I could have ridden it all day long.

Rode TRON this wk for first time. Never been to Universal so can’t comment on Hagrid. TRON was uncomfortable and over way too fast. I honestly think Guardians at Epcot was much better.

If Tron was about twice as long it might make this decision harder, but as they sit it's an easy win for Hagrids.
Nah. Tron's only strength is the launch. Unless you are going to make that a full minute, doubling the length of the ride would not help.

how is Tron for plus size , tried test seat on Haggerty and was a tight fit, no way was I waiting 2 hours for a ride

how is Tron for plus size , tried test seat on Haggerty and was a tight fit, no way was I waiting 2 hours for a ride
Just ask for modified seating. It is back row - extremely comfortable. DH and I did modified seating twice - we tried out the seats and we found them uncomfortable - we are tall and neither of us liked the feeling on our knees. The ride in the back row was heaven. Could have ridden it all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter