Hair dyers on RC?

kkmcan

Official Mouse Fan
Just wondering if the hair dryers on Radiance of the Seas are like the ones that were on the Disney Wonder (they looked like vacuum cleaner hoses) or if they are regular dryers. I don't wanna be caught without a semi decent hair dryer.

Thanks!

I have thick curly hair that I straighten every day and let me tell you I missed my hair dryer. It was more like a toy than an actual hair dryer.

RCI hairdryers also require that you hold the button down on the handle the entire time. It's the only way it will stay on. We've done 17 cruises (11 on RCI) and I have taken my own hairdryer (travel size) on every cruise. BTW, some Carnival ships have the ones with the hose and I thought it was funny looking and not very powerful.

RCI hairdryers also require that you hold the button down on the handle the entire time. It's the only way it will stay on. We've done 17 cruises (11 on RCI) and I have taken my own hairdryer (travel size) on every cruise. BTW, some Carnival ships have the ones with the hose and I thought it was funny looking and not very powerful.

thanks for the review. Just wanted I needed to know.

What a pain. I always need 2 hands. One to hold the dryer and the other yo hold the brush. Good to know for packing my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter