Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Thank you Imzadi for posting the list! Hallmark channel online does not have an easy way of looking at the week ahead because there's always an automatic clip of something playing when you choose a day. Much easier to see the list all at the same time. I didn't know it even was possible to record two different things at the same time? What I did last Friday for example is DVR-ed Sale of the Century on BuzzR from 4:30-5. Once that was over, I changed the channel to Lifetime, found the "guide" for that channel and was able to DVR "A Very Vintage Christmas." Even though I started late, it recorded mostly the entire movie save the last few minutes. That is a very handy thing to be able to do!

Do you know you can record things up to two weeks in advance?

Click the "Guide" button on the far left. There are up & down arrows around the big button in the center. Depending on your remote, it may be called "Select."

Do NOT use the regular channel up & down buttons. They just boot you out of the Guide and change to a real channel. :headache:

The left & right buttons on either side of the Select button change the time.

To get to a different DAY, there are two buttons marked Day. They only work when the Guide is on screen. So they are tricky and often overlooked because of that. You think they don't really do anything otherwise. Hit the DAY with the right arrow for the future. If you accidentally go past the day, use the Day with the left arrow to go back a day or so.

Again, use the arrow buttons around the big Select button to move around. Also, if you have channels set in your Favorites button, you can change channels that way.

Also: If you are on a specific time to record a show, say, Hallmark 8pm Sat, but you also want to record two other things too, (HMM & Lifetime,) click the "Info" button on the show you want to change. On the left side of the screen, if you scroll down, it will say "All Airtimes." Click that, then right arrow over and down to a different airtime that you want. (It usually lists 2 weeks in advance.)

If you hit the red Record button, it will record that time the way it is, without any changes. Simple. :thumbsup2 (If you accidentally choose a wrong time or change your mind, just hit the red Record button again. It will ask for confirmation, and KEEP you on the same page to choose again.)

If it's a Lifetime movie, where you want to add on a minute to the end, chick the SELECT button instead, then the Record tab on the left side of the screen. (Or the "Record Show") whichever screen pops up. Then you will be in the screen to adjust the end time. :thumbsup2

Last edited:

When I got home from work my 10 yo son informed me that he was going to play video games, so there would be no Hallmark movies for a few hours. If I needed to watch them then I could visit Uma and Umpa (grandparents) :rotfl2: . He then followed up by saying that he enjoys watching Hallmark Movies and Mysteries with Umpa. :rolleyes:

When I got home from work my 10 yo son informed me that he was going to play video games, so there would be no Hallmark movies for a few hours. If I needed to watch them then I could visit Uma and Umpa (grandparents) :rotfl2: . He then followed up by saying that he enjoys watching Hallmark Movies and Mysteries with Umpa. :rolleyes:

Time to buy him a super tiny TV and say: when I grew up, we had to squint to see the characters in our video games.

Ok...I think i need to do this. LOL

I powered through the 4 new movies from the weekend yesterday and this morning. 🤦‍♀️ Loved Jingle Bell Bride and Deliver by Christmas(really liked this one). Chateau Christmas was alright but I didn't care for Christmas Tree Lane because I don't really like the lead...she kinda annoys me. :confused3

Last year I actually kept a list in a notebook and rated them. (It’s probably mixed channel-wise. I don’t necessarily lean toward one over the others.)
I have 5 page list on my computer (by year) of the movies. All different channels, including some of the regular broadcast channels). I put the date of original airing, and give it a letter grade. Makes it a bit easier to figure out what I want to watch, if there's a conflict between movies.

Ok...I think i need to do this. LOL

I powered through the 4 new movies from the weekend yesterday and this morning. 🤦‍♀️ Loved Jingle Bell Bride and Deliver by Christmas(really liked this one). Chateau Christmas was alright but I didn't care for Christmas Tree Lane because I don't really like the lead...she kinda annoys me. :confused3

I made it 15 minutes into Chateau Christmas, and I turned it off. It was so bad. I ended up watching A Princess for Christmas on Netflix, which I recommend. It's really good.

I'll check out Jingle Bell Bride tonight.

I ended up watching A Princess for Christmas on Netflix, which I recommend. It's really good.
Are you talking about the one from 2011 with Katie McGrath? If so I really liked that one, saw it several years ago and it's one of the ones my husband really enjoys too. There are a lot of royalty movies out there but this one was IMO a lot better than many of them.

Are you talking about the one from 2011 with Katie McGrath? If so I really liked that one, saw it several years ago and it's one of the ones my husband really enjoys too. There are a lot of royalty movies out there but this one was IMO a lot better than many of them.

It's the one with the woman from Merlin, which is also a fantastic series.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter