Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

I noticed the Christmas movies. Works for me as we received 5+” of snow overnight.

Snow/sleet here, too.

Stay safe. I have older relatives who are getting a lot more snow storms than usual. It knocked the power and heat out for 12 hours. They aren't used to that happening. They luckily have a little wood burning stove. But with no working circulating fan, the heat didn't travel far and they had to huddle up to the stove. :cold: They are now having to plan how to prepare for these outages.

Here in Louisiana, even an inch or two of snow shuts down the world. We were fortunate that it was cold enough that there was no freezing rain. I've been through several of those when we lost power for a couple or three days, and it isn't fun. But I've got a woodpile big enough to feed my Buck Stove and see us through to the spring.

I haven't checked, but I'm hoping there are some good movies coming up this weekend! 🤞

One new Hallmark movie and the Season 2 premiere of The Way Home.
No new movie on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.

On Saturday:

Betty's Bad Luck in Love is on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET.
Starring: Laci J Mailey and Marco Grazzini.
Description: Cursed from childhood to fail at romance, Betty's relationships have always ended in disaster. But when she meets Alex, she's tempted to try once more. Can true love prevail over a curse?

On Sunday:

The Way Home: Season 2 premiere on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.
Starring: Andie MacDowell, Chyler Leigh, Evan Williams, Sadie Laflamme-Snow.
Description: Season two starts where the shocking season one finale left off and put viewers on the edge of their seats – with Kat exclaiming to Del that she knows what happened to Jacob. As Kat continues her quest to find Jacob and bring him home, mother and daughter uncover unexpected revelations about their origins that bring answers to some questions while new ones are raised.

In the first season, the multigenerational family drama introduced viewers to Kat Landry (Chyler Leigh), her 15-year-old daughter Alice (Sadie Laflamme-Snow) and Kat’s mother Del ( Andie MacDowell), three generations of women who are strong, willful and independent. After being estranged for nearly two decades following the unsolved disappearance of Kat’s eight-year-old brother Jacob (Remy Smith) and untimely death of family patriarch Colton Landry (Jefferson Brown) that prompted Kat to move away from her Canadian farm town of Port Haven, Kat moves back with Alice when she finds herself at a crossroads in life. Shortly after arriving, Alice unwittingly discovers the ability to travel between the past and present via a pond on the family’s land. Soon, mother and daughter become determined to unearth the truth about these past tragedies and attempt to change the course of events. Elliot (Williams), Kat’s childhood friend who always held a torch for her, is there in the present to help guide both of them in their journey, as well as in the past for Alice as his teen self (David Webster).

One new Hallmark movie and the Season 2 premiere of The Way Home.
No new movie on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.

On Saturday:

Betty's Bad Luck in Love is on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET.
Starring: Laci J Mailey and Marco Grazzini.
Description: Cursed from childhood to fail at romance, Betty's relationships have always ended in disaster. But when she meets Alex, she's tempted to try once more. Can true love prevail over a curse?

On Sunday:

The Way Home: Season 2 premiere on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.
Starring: Andie MacDowell, Chyler Leigh, Evan Williams, Sadie Laflamme-Snow.
Description: Season two starts where the shocking season one finale left off and put viewers on the edge of their seats – with Kat exclaiming to Del that she knows what happened to Jacob. As Kat continues her quest to find Jacob and bring him home, mother and daughter uncover unexpected revelations about their origins that bring answers to some questions while new ones are raised.

In the first season, the multigenerational family drama introduced viewers to Kat Landry (Chyler Leigh), her 15-year-old daughter Alice (Sadie Laflamme-Snow) and Kat’s mother Del ( Andie MacDowell), three generations of women who are strong, willful and independent. After being estranged for nearly two decades following the unsolved disappearance of Kat’s eight-year-old brother Jacob (Remy Smith) and untimely death of family patriarch Colton Landry (Jefferson Brown) that prompted Kat to move away from her Canadian farm town of Port Haven, Kat moves back with Alice when she finds herself at a crossroads in life. Shortly after arriving, Alice unwittingly discovers the ability to travel between the past and present via a pond on the family’s land. Soon, mother and daughter become determined to unearth the truth about these past tragedies and attempt to change the course of events. Elliot (Williams), Kat’s childhood friend who always held a torch for her, is there in the present to help guide both of them in their journey, as well as in the past for Alice as his teen self (David Webster).

This all works for me. I forgot we have football on the “good” (largest screen) tv tonight, but I’ll catch “Betty” tomorrow before the next games begin, and “The Way Home,” Monday after work. I’m glad it’s back, I love that one 🥰

I watched Betty tonight and I enjoyed it. Laci is such a cutie. I loved her as Jess on Chesapeake Shores. She had this gorgeous long hair but now she has cut it off and it's even cuter on her. Typical HM formula including a misunderstanding and predictable conclusion but there were several parts that made me laugh out loud.

I'm looking forward to the return of The Way Home tomorrow.

I watched Betty tonight and I enjoyed it. Laci is such a cutie. I loved her as Jess on Chesapeake Shores. She had this gorgeous long hair but now she has cut it off and it's even cuter on her. Typical HM formula including a misunderstanding and predictable conclusion but there were several parts that made me laugh out loud.

Oh good, I wasn't sure if I was going to watch this. It looked like it might be funny. But, sometimes these can be a cute and funny hit :thumbsup2 or a real miss. :headache:

I agree! I watched Betty and it was just what I needed today -- a light happy romance with a few surprises, all good. party:

Now on to "The Way Home!"

I finally watched GAC's Christmas on Windmill Way.
I would rate it about 10% above fine, which is not that remarkable since you get a 10% boost from me for including Chad Michael Murray in the cast. 🤣

I wouldn't refuse to watch it again, but I also wouldn't seek it out.

I finally watched GAC's Christmas on Windmill Way.
I would rate it about 10% above fine, which is not that remarkable since you get a 10% boost from me for including Chad Michael Murray in the cast. 🤣

I wouldn't refuse to watch it again, but I also wouldn't seek it out.
I don't have GAC anymore, but this makes me laugh. CMM gives at least a 10% boost, maybe 20%

For those of you who have the Hoopla app, it now has the "Hallmark & Movies Now Binge Pass". With it, you get free access for 7 days to about 100 or more Hallmark movies and TV shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter